+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ellenore Scott - Season 6

Re: Ellenore Scott - Season 6

Ditto, me too!

Mollee was sent home on the heels of 2 beautiful performances with Jakob. It was sad to see her go after 2 such mesmerizing performances & finally seeing what she was capable of.

I liked Ellenore a lot in the beginning, but then actually found myself a little turned off by her personality and rooting for Mollee to stay!!! Go figure!

Wow, I completely disagree! I find her captivating and feel like she embodies whatever character she is given. I thought that the Travis routine with Legacy was AWESOME. Plus they missed a day of rehearsal and it was still great. I guess dance is just really subjective

Quote Originally Posted by neighborhoodie;3768518;
    Wow, I completely disagree! I find her captivating and feel like she embodies whatever character she is given. I thought that the Travis routine with Legacy was AWESOME. Plus they missed a day of rehearsal and it was still great. I guess dance is just really subjective
    Isn't it wonderful? If we all agreed, then what in the world would we discuss?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by bloodelfpriest;3768206;
    My opinion is that anyone who prefers Mollee's Sesame Street personality over a quirky personality has to be quite "unique" themselves
    This comment actually made me laugh because the whole Sesame Street thing seems to relate to her being immature, but Ellenore has the stupid little alien thing that seems just as immature. While Ellenore may not have shown that immaturity in her dance as Mollee did in the beginning, she has shown immaturity. Mollee's final two dances on the show were extremely well done. Seems Mollee and Nathan truly were a terrible partnership which did neither of them favors.

Regarding Ellenore's lines not being the best, I have to agree. Her quirkiness often results in her not fully extending in order to execute things in her "quirky" manner. When she does fully extend I do not notice this as much, however it does still show up even in partner dances at times.

FORT Fogey

I loved Ellenore! She was my favorite from the beginning. I do understand the complaints about her lines. But she also does not have the typical dancer's body so I think it is tougher for her to achieve the technique that many would expect. With that much curve, "lines" are obstructed. The same was true for Donyelle. I think her quirky performances really compensated for that. And I think she was probably the most talented dancer this season because of her artistry and performance abilities. Very few others came close to her in those fields.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234