+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ellenore Scott - Season 6

Re: Ellenore Scott - Season 6

Am I the only one who would love to see her dance with Mark Kanemura? Those two together would be amazing.

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. -- Spock, Amok Time

Actually I would love to see her dance with Kupono too! Can you picture her dancing the Addiction Dance?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella;3761556;
    Actually I would love to see her dance with Kupono too! Can you picture her dancing the Addiction Dance?
    I can't. I see her as all "quirk" and no depth.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Only An Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3761687;
    I can't. I see her as all "quirk" and no depth.
    Then you haven't been really watching her dance. If those judges on that show gave her so much praise and standing ovations on a few of her performances and that all of the choreographers have told Nigel she's one of the sharpest tools this season and Mary was quoted saying that she has feet from God, then I don't know what show you're watching.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodelfpriest;3761789;
    Then you haven't been really watching her dance. If those judges on that show gave her so much praise and standing ovations on a few of her performances and that all of the choreographers have told Nigel she's one of the sharpest tools this season and Mary was quoted saying that she has feet from God, then I don't know what show you're watching.
    She's watching the same one I am... There is no doubt that Elinore is talented and can dance. She has the steps and the moves...BUT...she's only 'sold' me a dance twice this season. The one where her and Ryan were exes who run into each other and Sonya's piece she did with Jakob this week. The rest of her dances, she lacks a lot in the facial expression department. So dance wise...sure, she's a genious but acting the part...not so much. That's just my opinion.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3761829;
    She's watching the same one I am... There is no doubt that Elinore is talented and can dance. She has the steps and the moves...BUT...she's only 'sold' me a dance twice this season. The one where her and Ryan were exes who run into each other and Sonya's piece she did with Jakob this week. The rest of her dances, she lacks a lot in the facial expression department. So dance wise...sure, she's a genious but acting the part...not so much. That's just my opinion.
    True... I loved the same routines, mainly because of the choreographers and the guys... lol. Her? Not so much...

Just forced myself to watch the footage video about herself before she did her solo. She constantly said "I want..". and she mentioned them being broke because of the move... Some people may find her being passionate about her dreams. I see it as an act of being self-centered. I can see she loves her mom so very much, but her actions still scream selfish.

To the Point

I see her talent but think her quirkiness detracts from my appreciation for said talent. I actually think it diminishes her ability to have great lines.

I too was a bit bothered by her attitude regarding her desires driving what their family did so far as relocating and such.

I enjoy watching her dance with a partner but I don't care for her solos.
    Like some others here, I thought the move to NY was a bit much. It seems to me there are a lot of great dancers who never trained in NY.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by llongori;3761507;
    Am I the only one who would love to see her dance with Mark Kanemura? Those two together would be amazing.
    No! You are not the only one! I have thought many times that they would be great together. Mark was my favorite his season, and Ellenore is my favorite this year (or maybe tied with Jakob). I was so relieved that Ellenore did not get cut last night.

Quote Originally Posted by llongori;3761507;
    I'm sorry, no I don't agree. I really liked her during her auditions. However, now I see her as flawed. Her lines are really bad, she is so choppy when she dances. As much as it pains me to say it, I think Molleeeee! was a better dancer.

That being said, she's such a pretty girl and her smile makes me smile so I don't begrudge her being in the finale at all. This is America's FAVORITE dancer, not best dancer, so good for her!

I just don't like her dancing lol.

I actually didn't have a problem with the move to NYC. If my son had such a big dream and I could do it? I would for him. I'd move to where he needs to go to help him reach his dreams. All we saw was a snippet of the story, there is probably more behind it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast