+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ashleigh Di Lello- Season 6

Re: Ashleigh Di Lello- Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3771680;
    Jakob was asked this morning what it was like working with Ashleigh. He said:
    TopCat, thanks for posting that! I love this part best...

And she did everything in her power to bring me up to her level, and make sure that I wasn't going to be left in her dust.
    Maybe Ashleigh didn't mention Ryan because he had already said it all. It's quite obvious how in love those two are. When they look at each other, you can see it literally shine in their eyes.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Do you guys have facebook? I added Ashleigh's facebook... and man, that girl is replying to all the messages sent. I feel so appreciated. lol

I Facebook'd Asheligh also, and she did respond! It makes me love her even more.

I asked her about the tour, and she said that she and the others have not heard anything about it. At this point, I'm guessing they may not even tour! Maybe they're possibly waiting for the summer? I'm just hoping they'll get to tour at all.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

She annoyed me during her tryout; she just came on way too strong and it was cheesey and borderline obnoxious. BUT, I absolutely fell for the girl. She is adorable, extremely talented and hearing her talk about her break away from dancing and how she fought back from her illness...just warmed my heart. I was sooooo upset to see her placing so low. IMO, she deserved to be higher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345