+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ashleigh Di Lello- Season 6

Who is John Galt?

Re: Ashleigh Di Lello- Season 6

I think she is terrific!

FORT Fogey

I am working on liking her because she is a terrific dancer.

She's growing on me.

I really like her. She seems to dance much better with partners other than her husband.

She completely aced TabbyNap's style. I LOVE her and Jakob together!

^^agreed. I'm totally loving her doing the hip hop which I dreaded when I first find out that she's gonna do hip hop. lol. Color me surprise again... Also, from last night show, right during the end credit. I saw her doing spin on the floor and Ryan offered his hand and pulled her on her feet once again. It was just the cutest thing. lol

I am loving her. I thought they put her on the show as a ratings gimmick to be on with Ryan, but she totally deserves to be in the top 20 and the 10! More so than Ryan almost even! I'm loving her. I think she's gaining confidence.

Ashleigh's cha cha was... AMAZING!!! She has great leg movement. Very strong!

Ashleigh is an awesome dancer and I love she and Jakob together, he is really an awesome dancer. What bugs me about these two is that she is "all" over him after their dances and I wonder how Ryan feels about this. Ryan and his partner are far more respectable about their hugging and kissing. I hope that Ashleigh's activity isn't hurting Ryan. She may be a far more touchy feely type person and Ryan is used to it, but does seem OTT to me.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;3758377;
    ...What bugs me about these two is that she is "all" over him after their dances and I wonder how Ryan feels about this. Ryan and his partner are far more respectable about their hugging and kissing. I hope that Ashleigh's activity isn't hurting Ryan. She may be a far more touchy feely type person and Ryan is used to it, but does seem OTT to me.
    I'm sorry, I don't really see this. They have shown her hugging others and she just strikes me as a very warm person who likes to hug. I also think theirs is the best partnership this season and they are close friends. I haven't seen anything that I would consider over the top or a disrespect to Ryan.

I've seen Ryan hugging others as well, I'm just not sure that he and Ellenore are that close and their lack of hugging and stuff has more to do with a lack of closeness (that comes across very clearly in their dancing) than anything else.

Agree though that Ashleigh is a lovely dancer, didn't think I'd like her as much as I would but she's fast becoming a personal favorite and her Cha Cha...just wow. Had to watch it more than once.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast