+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 10/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

So bummed that Paula turned down the offer. Not only because I reallyed liked her and thought she would have done great....but also because I really can't stand whatsherface and I don't think she should have made it. But! I'm looking forward to another season of dancing!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Russell!!! I'm so scared for him, it's not good to have a favorite this early in the season because my track record is horrible. I hope I'm wrong this time and he makes it far.

Mollee? Is annoying. She's got the sweetest smile, just beautiful, but there is something about her personality that really gets on my nerves. I just can't bring myself to like her just yet and nothing in her dancing speaks to me as being any different from the hundreds of others in her style we've already seen.

I don't get the Billy or Jacob love....maybe I just need to see more of them.

I think I might wind up liking Bianca, she has a way of lighting up the stage when she's on. We'll see.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3733406;
    Goodness, Get a grip. The crying girl Kathryn - she made the top 20.
    lol
    I told my hubby last night that she is going to be known as the crying girl, and looks like I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3733429;
    Bianca Revels first tapper makes it into the top 20
    I'm annoyed they keep billing her as this. It's certainly a big FU to Sandra from S1 who was a tapper.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Cannot believe that they did not put Amber through. I"m pretty sure that there are dancers that are not as strong as she is. That young woman would have been a joy to watch. Her strength was amazing. How is it that they go on and on about how wonderful she is, and then tell her, "No,"? That was BS.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3733643;
    I don't get the Billy or Jacob love....maybe I just need to see more of them.
    I don't really like the Jacob guy... but Billy is my favorite since I first saw his audition. He has great lines, and great center of gravity, and his movements are flawless... Just something about his routine seems to make me cry... Seriously, I can see why Adam cried.

I love the married couple. I started off not liking Ashleigh, 'cause at the beginning, it was kinda obvious that she's trying too much to impress the judges and ended up showing how fake she's being. But I think, during Vegas week, she, like Nigel said, had grown so much. Her husband has always been great, and he seems like a genuine person. I don't really see him acting arrogant. Noticed that he seems really genuine when people made it through the top 20, and it really breaks my heart when he cried thinking his wife didn't make it.

That Kath girl... I hate her already. I agree on the post about her reminding me of that squeaky girl on American Idol. lol

Bianca, I liked her personality. She's very... happy all the time, but there's something about her that really bugs me.

Molly, she's a good dancer, but she seems very immature, really and it's annoying. She squeals every now and then. and the whole "best friend" thing really bugs me out too.

Just read this: LINK HERE. I loved Ryan's answer. lol
    Last edited by kiariclois; 10-22-2009 at 11:49 AM.

FORT Fogey

you are right, i kept saying, didn't we have a tapper on season 1, sandra?

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

I"m glad they're going to have an intro to the top 20 dancers show. I definitely have favorites based on highlights through the audition process. But there are some I don't remember a whit (Mollee's friend for instance) and it'll be good to have some equal introduction to each.

My faves did make it. Russell, Ellinore, Bianca.

I have been posting my wish that they'd diversify the type of dancers. I am glad they have 3 tappers this year. However, I don't like the dearth of ballroom dancers.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

I searched out Sandra's thread here. She apparently was not very good. I just re-watched season 1 a few months ago and she certainly was not memorable. However, she IS billed as a tap dancer.

I don't have much complaint about the guys this season. Yummy there's a lot of eye candy
    A few of the guys that are forgettable to me.
    The girls on the other hand... Only a few I car to see. The rest I either dislike, or keep forgetting entirely.
    I'll wait for some of them to grow on me, but so far this season is all about the men.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast