+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/21 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I liked Paula. She had style and star quality.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I don't really care for the husband and wife team, like Legacy, something about them puts me off.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3733450;
    Amber Jackson.
    Thanks Paridy. I think I'd rather see Amber dance than see immature Mollee be turned into a too grown for her age dancer.

I hate when Hollywood forces innocent children to "mature" on camera for fame.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni;3733469;
    I liked Paula. She had style and star quality.
    So do I. It's a shame she won't be on the show.

So, they finally changed the intro from the first season dancers. Glad they did that. Can't wait for the competition to begin!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

the first 3 seasons where more about getting great dancers, now i am afraid it is turning into who is best character for the show

Molly is freaking annoying. Already hate her.

FORT Fan

I am just glad to see I am not alone in the Molly getting on my nerves feeling.
    And so happy to see Russell and Nathan made it and Ella (?).
    Am so sad we won't get to see Paula though-she was my fav girl.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3733436;
    I love the way Cat spends personal time with the contestants. She is a treasure.
    She said in an interview that she remains close to the kids on the show. She has a big 4th of July party and a lot of them show up every year.

Anyone else getting the Tatianna vibe from Kathryn? If she keeps that God awful wailing up, she won't last long.

Russel! Woohoo! So happy he made it! I really like the husband/ballroom guy, too.

Legacy made it. Something about him bugs me, I can't quite figure out what, but.. meh.
    Everything about him annoys me. It's like he tries to act thuggish but with his high pitched voice...can't pull it off...lol. He's a punk. Plus, he looks like an ex boyfriend of mine. I won't be sorry to see him voted off.....LOL! And Mollee....ugh. How is she going to pull the sexy ballroom dances off? I just can't see it. She's cute. And annoying. And spastic.

ETA: I love the race diversity of the group this year.
    Last edited by JavaJo; 10-22-2009 at 12:22 AM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

To the Point

I think Mollee is just incredibly immature. I know she's young but she actually seems younger than she is. I can't help but wonder how she'll handle the continued stress. And yes, I think she has the potential to be incredibly difficult to take week in and week out.

Legacy, I'm not sold. I'm trying to reserve judgement but he did so poorly in the other styles. Couldn't quite figure this pick out.

I love the husband of the husband/wife team. I do think he's very confident, but I think he's also very mature. Age does play a role in how he handles himself. He may prove to be arrogant, as some have stated, but that isn't what I picked up on to this point.

Love Russell, hope he continues to shine and do well in all styles.

I think this is an incredibly talented group, however, stress sometimes makes talent fade to the background. I'm excited about the dancing though. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast