+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/14 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Re: 10/14 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Is my TVGuide wrong? This is a 1 hour episode,. only 10 minutes left, right? And they still haven't gotten to the last cuts and top 20?

I doubt they will tell us the top 20 this episode.
    It's all a lead in, they'll blur through the final routines and tell us to toon in next time to find out the results.
    And this life sentence that Iím serving
    I admit that Iím every bit deserving -
    But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

- Relient K

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Gah! I wanted to know the top 20 already.

I think the crying was a little much.

See I hate that I can't see each and every one of the performers. Some you never see at all and they just pop up as ont the Top 20. I'd like to pick my top 20 myself and then compare to who was picked for the show. It's hard to pick a favorite when you don't get to see all of them equally.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3728027;
    Gah! I wanted to know the top 20 already.
    They just picked the Top 20 on Monday. It looks like we get to see that episode next week.

FORT Fanatic

I love that Mia threw her pen at one of the dancers.

Russell gets ALL my votes.

Have been really enjoying the dancers this year.

As for the top 20, I'd almost wish there was one episode dedicated to showing them dance, maybe their last solos, I just feel that it would put them on a more even playing level. (did I say the correctly?)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3728065;
    I love that Mia threw her pen at one of the dancers.

Russell gets ALL my votes.

Have been really enjoying the dancers this year.

As for the top 20, I'd almost wish there was one episode dedicated to showing them dance, maybe their last solos, I just feel that it would put them on a more even playing level. (did I say the correctly?)
    I thought I'd read that that was going to happen this year...we'd get a showcase show of the the top 20 before they went to the competition. I may be remembering wrong.

Yup, it's going to happen. Nigel stated in EW that they would have an episode dedicated to introducing the Top20. So I'm guessing that Tuesday is the Top20 reveal episode, and Wednesday is the introduction episode?

I think Russell is a shoe-in. So is the other HH guy that is doing really well. It was really painful to see Iveta get cut, so I'm rooting for my other favorite Mollee Gray to make it. Paula and Eleanor are probably going to make it also. They have been randomly featured throughout Vegas Week, and they're not going to feature people for nothing.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

Wow, only 2 pages?! Isn't anyone watching SYTYCD this season?

I am really sad that Iveta was cut. Strange that she did OK with hip hop but couldn't handle jazz. But, she was the only cut yesterday that bothered me, so at least that's good.

I LOVE Russell even more than I did last week. I SO hope he makes the top 20. I think Billy Bell is really good, but didn't understand Adam's hysterics over his solo. I can only assume that means he's in. I like the cute blond who hurt her ankle (can't think of her name right now) and admire that she danced through it. I hope she'll make the show. The dance her group choreographed "around" her was awful, though. Didn't see much of Bianca last night, but I'm glad she's still there, and I hope she'll make top 20, too.

I never did see Megan Kinney get cut, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't in the top 38. I wonder why they didn't show her at all?

Oh, and I thought Nigel was really mean to that one guy (Dominic?) who got cut. Considering how often the judges break into tears, they shouldn't really blame the contestants for being upset.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast