+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I didn't know where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone knows the song Pascal N. (the guys that shook a lot and tore his shirt off) used for his audition? The song is really nice and I'd like to download it. I'd really appreciate if someone could help me out. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3720743;
    So, no Natalie? The one who auditioned with Kaytee a couple seasons ago, and then tried again last year only to get unceremoniously offed in Vegas?

Anyone know if she did, in fact, audition and we just haven't seen her?
    Was that the blonde sisters? I thought last night that one of the blondes that made Vegas was the sister that got the boot last year???

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

No, FA - Natalie Reid is her name. She does a quirky sort of contemporary. You can google her name and get a reminder of who she is - she's on youtube, too.

I was wondering about Natalie too, Fierce, was hoping this might be her year. <Remember she was Katee's good friend and roommate.>

Last night was very entertaining! Not too many stand out, except the girl from Lithuania (I think?) who did the ballroom dancing. She was amazing and it was cute how she said in her country everyone thought the US was a paradise where money grows on the trees.

I thought that other married couple was pretty good also, seemed like Ashley was ready to cry when the judges gave her hubs props and then talked about Ashley's cheesy faces and fakeness. They were pretty harsh on the poor girl. The one thing noticed about this couple was that we kept thinking they were finished because they kept pausing in poses that looked like the end of the routine... then they would dance some more.

I'm so ready for VEGAS!!!

FORT Fogey

Lots of good partner dancing last night! Bring on Vegas week!

Loved, loved, loved the Lithuianian woman who danced that beautiful ballroom piece. Great song choice, great partner, great dancing... it was just all-around great.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3720876;
    Was that the blonde sisters? I thought last night that one of the blondes that made Vegas was the sister that got the boot last year???
    I think you're thinking about the Kinney sisters. Both sisters got through to Vegas for last season, but Megan was cut. Caitlin made it through to the Top20 and eventually finished in the Top12.

Megan auditioned again for this season. A fairly-long snippet of her audition was actually shown on this episode.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12