+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Justin Kinney - Not as good on stage as he was in the lobby. Incredible strength and agility, though.

Justin? That's the name of the guy with the curls, the lobe stretchers and the head injury accident? I can remember their stories but never their names at this point!

I'm not sure he is physically ready for this, afraid he may be pushing himself to far and too soon after his accident since it can't have been that long ago if he said he still can't do tricks on his head. Wasn't all that impressed with him, seen those same moves dozens of times before by better dancers. Some just this season alone.

Acrobat Kid, Jonathon. The flips were great but again he just felt like something I've already seen before. At this point, after so many seasons of watching the same ol same ol I want to see something different which was why I was so excited for the Krumping guy in a previous audition. He dances something I haven't seen to death already on this show.

New AWlens! *sheesh...New Or-LEENS gets on my nerves, pet peeve being from there and all* At least they aren't saying Nawlins.

What's this girls name? Isn't this the same type of dance that couple over on America's Got Talent was doing? They are much much much better than that husband/wife team were. Kimalee? Karalee? Gah, too many names to remember.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 09-30-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Kimberly is awesome!

I could watch the Ice Skating couple dance forever!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey

Pocket Idol singing "To Make You Feel My Love"! Just made my day.

This guy is putting me to sleep. Michael? Micah? Not all that good but really boring.

FORT Fogey

Coming up: Looks like they are going to close the show with Jakob Karr. I've been watching this guy for a year. He's still a teenager, but he's got amazing potential. Looking forward to seeing how he does.

Update: And he does a great audition. Still, folks, you ain't seen half of what this kid can do. Check him out on you tube.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 09-30-2009 at 09:53 PM.

HA HA I love Adam, that was awesome. He's a great dancer even if he was making fun of the bad auditions.

I can't stand contemporary dancers, I'm so over them. But I like this guy, he has something that made me want to watch him. Really amazing job with that since I normally go take a potty break or something when a contemporary dancer is on. (Jacob name of the guy who actually made me stay and watch his routine.)

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3715302;
    Coming up: Looks like they are going to close the show with Jakob Karr. I've been watching this guy for a year. He's still a teenager, but he's got amazing potential. Looking forward to seeing how he does.
    Just wow! He was really good.

I just noticed that they have only showed one woman and that was just a clip. I guess it's "Man Day"?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3715303;
    HA HA I love Adam, that was awesome. He's a great dancer even if he was making fun of the bad auditions.

I can't stand contemporary dancers, I'm so over them. But I like this guy, he has something that made me want to watch him. Really amazing job with that since I normally go take a potty break or something when a contemporary dancer is on. (Jacob name of the guy who actually made me stay and watch his routine.)
    I feel the same but these dancers that they're showing really impress my socks off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast