+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 9/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3704512;
    These were not the same sex couple as last season. These guys had talent and last season one of the guys made it a point to say he was straight which I think ruined a good part of their chemistry. He wasn't committed to the routine...in case somebody thought he was gay or something (rolls eyes...commit or don't do it!) I thought these guys were fabulous and I was so thrilled to see how great they were with the females. One of the guys...the one who was slightly taller and stood to the right during the judges comments.....wow...he could swing those hips and rotate them like nobody's business. I'm excited for them and hope they make it far.
    I agree 100%-- I liked both these guys and think they could do well with almost any partner.

As to the crazy kid--I don't think he's on drugs, just super hyperactive, and a long day of way too much excitement finally overwhelmed him.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3704422;
    Amazed at the lack of chat for this season so far. Or is it usually this inactive during auditions with more participation during the performance/elimination part of the season? (I've been on the board for a couple years but really only started participating this past season.)
    I watch the auditions, but I don't usually bother to jump in to the chat until the competition starts. I expect that participation will jump significantly when we get to the top 20.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3704464;
    ^They don't always trash the audition cities, but yeah, this last episode was filled with a handful of things to say about Phoenix. I felt a bit bad for all the Phoenix inhabitants.

CrossingGuard--hi. Thanks for the input. The nasty remarks really put me off. I am thinking about not watching the show at all. I can understand some goodnatured ribbing--but this went beyond that to numerous insults.

In general I am put off by "showbiz" people who feel it is their "right" to insult any part of the country that is not LA. Sometimes they act as though once out of Los Angeles they are in a foreign country.

Who do they think their audience consists of anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3706384;
    CrossingGuard--hi. Thanks for the input. The nasty remarks really put me off. I am thinking about not watching the show at all. I can understand some goodnatured ribbing--but this went beyond that to numerous insults.

In general I am put off by "showbiz" people who feel it is their "right" to insult any part of the country that is not LA. Sometimes they act as though once out of Los Angeles they are in a foreign country.

Who do they think their audience consists of anyway?
    Well
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123