+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: SYTYCD Alumni Sightings

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

SYTYCD Alumni Sightings

So, I'm watching this trainwreck that is the MTV Video Music Awards, and Lady GaGa is performing.

I realized that one of the backup dancers is Mark Kanemura (Season 4, "Bleeding Love" briefcase dance). Made it worth watching after all.

And I believe Travis Wall choreographed the opening number.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: SYTYCD Alumni Sightings

Yes, it was my understanding ahead of time that Travis did choreography the opening number Thanks for mentioning about Mark! I will have to check the DVR to see him. There were so many dancers in that number but I was looking for familiar faces. I loved the S4 Bleeding Love routine... still my favorite, or at least top 3

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3700767;
    Yes, it was my understanding ahead of time that Travis did choreography the opening number Thanks for mentioning about Mark! I will have to check the DVR to see him. There were so many dancers in that number but I was looking for familiar faces. I loved the S4 Bleeding Love routine... still my favorite, or at least top 3

Not sure about one of my favorite dances, but I can tell you anytime that song comes on I picture the dance in my head!

Premium Member

Note on SYTYCD Canada, Benji and Donyelle are choregraphing a number. Can't wait to see the two of them together, loved them on Season 2.

FORT Fan

Last night on Glee, when they had the cheerleaders of the rival school performing, the head middle girl was the one who was on a couple of seasons ago, and has been Tyce's helper when teaching the routines. I cannot remember her name. She had dark hair.

Lauren?

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3704998;
    Lauren?
    Yep, it was Lauren.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

I read that Pasha and Anya are joining the New York cast of "Burn the Floor". Boy would I love to see that !!!!!

Ok. Everybody was going too fast and the camera angles too far away for my eyes to distinguish many of the dancers.

But did anyone recognize any SYTYCD dancers in the Emmy performance with the couple from Dancing With the Stars?

I thought I recognized Joshua, and possibly, once again, Mark Kanemura - but the latter might just be wishful thinking on my part, I'm a huge Mark fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3707139;
    Ok. Everybody was going too fast and the camera angles too far away for my eyes to distinguish many of the dancers.

But did anyone recognize any SYTYCD dancers in the Emmy performance with the couple from Dancing With the Stars?

I thought I recognized Joshua, and possibly, once again, Mark Kanemura - but the latter might just be wishful thinking on my part, I'm a huge Mark fan.
    I also saw Lauren and Hok, it was tough to try and ID the others.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast