+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: SYTYCD Alumni Sightings

Re: SYTYCD Alumni Sightings

Victor Smalley is now on Dance Moms: Miami as one of the studio instructors. I remember his name but not his face, he is from season 6.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Victor Smalley is now on Dance Moms: Miami as one of the studio instructors. I remember his name but not his face, he is from season 6.
    I knew he looked familiar!

Went to NYC and saw the musical "Newsies" and recognized few SYTYCD alumni: Alex Wong, Thayne Jasperson, Evan Kasprzak and Jess LeProtto. Not only do they dance (a lot of dancing), but they sing too. Great to see that they have careers on Broadway. I'll be checking the Tony Awards, since the show is nominated and has a cast performance.
    JavaJo likes this.

They all did a great job on the Tonys tonight! It was very cool to see so many SYTYCD alums as working dancers all in one place!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Thanks for pointing this out. I missed (too) many of the Tony performances. Because you mentioned it I went out to YouTube and found the clip. I definitely recognized Evan and Alex!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I saw Kent last night on "Bunheads"! He played a dancer named Jordan. He's on right near the beginning of the show. ABC Family - Bunheads - Bunheads Blogs Detail

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678