+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: SYTYCD Alumni Sightings

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Re: SYTYCD Alumni Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Same here. Everytime I see Gaga I'm always looking for Mark... and when I find him I watch him not her.
    Same here!

FORT Regular

Mark was also dancing on the finale of American Idol with Lady Gaga and it was steamy hot hot hot. He had an extended duet of movement/dance with Lady Gaga, playing the role of her intimate, sweaty, half-naked lover. I recall they even do a very realistic looking extended kiss at one point. I turned to my husband and said (only half-jokingly) "Mark gets it on with Gaga!" If you are a Mark fan, you need to go find a clip of the AI finale just for that dance!

Lady Gaga makes me GagGag.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Florimel, I couldn't agree more!
    Gagging watching that performance on AI, it was wwwwwaaayyyy over the top for a family show, much too much sex!!
    I can't imagine sitting in the audience with my child and watching that sex show.
    Doesn't Lady Gaga realize there are children in the audience or does she just not give a rip???

I wish Mark had more class than that, but apparently not!

FORT Regular

Doesn't Lady Gaga realize there are children in the audience or does she just not give a rip???

No. I am clear that Ms. Gaga has no class. It is all about her her her.

I wish Mark had more class than that, but apparently not!

If anyone is to have the blame, it should start with the producers. The producers clearly want this to skirt the line between "wholesome" and "raunchy." See Scotty--oh so wholesome! See Gaga--oh so raunchy! Woops! Except it is clearly not a "woops."

Next in line for blame would be Gaga herself, who always had the choice to temper her performance to the audience at hand.

Mark would be a distant third in line and the reality is if you want to make it in show business, for most people, it WILL mean compromising certain values. However, considering that AI is already a schizophrenic sweet-raunchy show, Mark wasn't doing anything that hasn't already happened on AI before in one way or another in terms of ignoring "family values."

Parents who are offended need to vote with their feet/remote controls. I have long accepted this is adult entertainment and those with young kids are better off thinking twice or be ready with the FFW button.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Gads. I almost hate to share this.

In Rebecca Black's new video (yes, she of the "which seat should I take - Friday - Sunday comes after Saturday" debacle), "My Moment," Lauren Gottlieb (S3), possibly Channing Cooke (S6), Robert Roldan (S7 and a current All Star), Kent Boyd (S7) and Adechike Torbert (S7) appear in a short dance section. I know Robert wasn't popular with a lot of people but he was a personal favorite, and I can't help but read the look on his face in this video as, "ya gotta take what you can get, ya know?"

The edits are quick and I can't tell who the rest of the dancers are, if any of the rest are SYTYCD alumni, I can't tell.

The dance part starts at 1:53. ‪Rebecca Black - My Moment - Official Music Video‬‏ - YouTube

Mark was on X-factor last night!
    Brian Friedman (ugh) was going through choreography and Mark was demonstrating.

also Courtney Galiano was on the first 2 episodes of Glee

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Parker View Post
    Mark was on X-factor last night!
    Brian Friedman (ugh) was going through choreography and Mark was demonstrating.

also Courtney Galiano was on the first 2 episodes of Glee
    Mark is also listed in the credits as a "Choreographer's Assistant"

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Alex Wong can be spotted in Smash! I've seen him a few times now, including the last show on 4/1.

Also, Twitch was on Touch!
    live4romance likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Twitch and Travis are dancing with the Macy's group. They performed on Dancing with the Stars last night. Was great getting to see them do their thing!
    live4romance likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast