+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: SYTYCD Alumni Sightings

FORT Fogey

Re: SYTYCD Alumni Sightings

Quest (Hok, Domonic, Ryan) are in Snoop Dogg's new video. It is called "I Wanna Rock." It is the same song Snoop performed on the finale.
    Sandra from season 1 is in Cascada's "Evacuate the Dancefloor" video. She is also in The-Dream's "Rockin' That Thang" video. Both were huge videos in 2009!

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Someone still shows videos?!?!?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3782184;
    Someone still shows videos?!?!?
    Yeah, silly! Channels on extended cable and Youtube!

Anyone know what Ivan from Season 2 is up to? That kid brought me to teeeeeears with that piece to Annie Lennox's Why. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks every week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3783168;
    Anyone know what Ivan from Season 2 is up to? That kid brought me to teeeeeears with that piece to Annie Lennox's Why. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks every week.
    Funny you should mention Ivan - Jason Glover (Season 5) just worked on a combination with him this week and put the video up on you tube. Go to Jason's page (jglove988) or search for "Jason Glover: Marty Kudelka combo @ millenium".

FORT Fogey

I saw Karen Haur and her husband dance on PBS today. I guess that was before the divorce. It was before she was on the show.

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar

Danny Tidwell runner-up from Season 3 is part of the cast of Memphis, the musical on Broadway.

Cast - Memphis the Musical - Official Site
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive

Was it just me or did others see Russell Ferguson & Channing Cooke in the dancing number at the beginning of the Oscars? I thought Channing was one of the 2 main girls in front with Neil Patrick Harris. And Russell was just a dancer with the group - saw his dreads.
    Last edited by UOrealityfan; 03-09-2010 at 07:50 PM. Reason: spelling
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

FORT Fogey

I thought I spotted some SYTYCD alumni there. I didn't recall seeing those two though. I would like to know which ones were there.

Many SYTYCD alumni participated in the Best Original Score dances during last week's Academy Awards telecast. Unforunately, I have to say that it was unnecessary, and I think that the Best Original Song performances should be brought back next year. It was a nice gesture, bringing the dancers and a mostly-ignored category into the spotlight. But it wasn't a great performance, sadly.

Anyway, on to better news!

YouTube - Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncé

With his numerous jobs with Lady Gaga, Mark has become one of the most sucessful, if not the most successful, SYTYCD dancers post-show. I think it's great, 'grats to him!

He can be seen in the kitchen scene (sporting a goatee) and the subseqent diner death scene (towards the end of this part, he's actually dancing inbetween Gaga and Beyonce).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast