+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Season 6 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

The Season 6 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

I'm not one to read spoilers or create spoiler threads often, but I read one accidentally. It's pretty big, so I thought I would go ahead and create this thread. So here it is (warning to all Evan fans):

Ryan didn't make the Top20. He did, however, make it really far in Vegas, again. Top32, quite possibly. Maybe he could come in as a choreographer? I don't know, I think that would be more suited for him, because he's obviously great in his own field.

Okay, while I'm at it, I decided to go search for more spoilers.

Caitlin Kinney's sister Megan tried out again. She got cut in Vegas.

Bianca (the tap dancer) tried out again and made it to Vegas. Her fate is unknown. If she made it though, she would be the first tapper to make the Top20 ever since S1's Sandra, who got cut first.

Nathan (the 17yo) did come back. His fate is unknown.

Romulo (Janette's partner) made it to Vegas. His fate is unknown.

Arielle Coker (Phillip Chbeeb's girlfriend and dance partner) made it to Vegas. She got cut. ()

Jacki Ford, the sister of new Broadway choreographer Joey Dowling, made it to Vegas. Her fate is unknown.

The spoiler person said to take these spoilers with a grain of salt. I just posted the spoilers about the names we know from previous seasons.

And I think I'm done with reading spoilers. Like I said, I don't often post or read spoilers. So now I'm going to try to stay as spoiler-free as possible.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

Re: The Season 6 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

Wow, that's a shame. I really liked Ryan (thought he might actually be better than Evan) and was looking forward to seeing him. I liked Megan Kinney too. I wonder if Natalie auditioned again? I haven't heard anything about her.

No matter who makes the top 20, I just hope there's a good, interesting mix of dancers. If not Ryan, then another Broadway dancer or one of the male ballet dancers - someone (or several someones) who is unique.

I don't know if I'm ready for another season already. Seemed like this one just started and ended and it feels like these are all coming rapid fire. I might sit most of the next one out too.

No word on Natalie. She probably didn't audition, since I'm sure all the spoiler people would have caught her by now.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

One of the former principle male dancers from the Miami City Ballet (Jeremy Cox) and Alex Wong's best friend supposedly makes it to Vegas. He is supposed to be VERY good. I'm hoping he or Alex make it onto the show this year because seeing Desmond do his thing made me really want to see what a male ballet dancer can do. BTW, how do you say that? My husband insists that its a balladeer and I told him that's a singer! LOL.

Also Louis Van Amstel and Jean Marc Genereux will more than likely not be choreographing this season. Louis has tweeted that he will be on the next season of DWTS and Tony is a judge on the Canadian SYTYCD. So who are they going to get to do the ballroom choreographing? As much as I'd love it to be Pasha, I doubt it will be because he and Anya are cast in the Broadway show Burn the Floor.

So who are they going to use? Not looking good for the ballroom.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 08-13-2009 at 07:36 AM.

Adam Shankman said this on his twitter and it has me intrigued:

"Quicktweet as I'm leaving Vegas for Savannah: we saw talent in Vegas that ultimately made us breathless beyond anything we had ever seen for the show, and in all genres. These dancers are going to challenge the choreographers to go to a new level. Choosing. 20 felt impossible. Now, off to The Last Song, and shooting the video to Mileys new single."

I wonder if season 6 will really be that amazing???
    And this life sentence that Iím serving
    I admit that Iím every bit deserving -
    But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

- Relient K

Well...if there's anyone amongst the judges that I would tend to believe, it would be Adam. so here's hoping they found some really good talent. It's going to take something really special to bring in a big audience....most of whom are rather burned out by now from S5!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

Here's the latest info gathered from trandrew at SYTYCDism:

Top <40 - Heard it's less than 40
    Guys
    - Jakob Karr (contemporary) - Married to Jeanine Mason on Facebook, "The Male Jaimie Goodwin", NYCDA National Outstanding Male Senior 2008
    - Nathan Trasoras (contemporary/hip hop) - The 17 Now 18 Year Old Eye Candy
    - Billy Bell (contemporary) - Jeanine Mason's Prom Date, West Coast Dance Explosion National Senior Elite 2008, Juilliard student
    - David Hovhannisyan (ballet) - Principal with the Milwaukee Ballet
    - Brandon Dumlao (hip hop) - Funkanometry SF company member
    - Trump Card (contemporary) - BeyonD Dance Convention faculty member
    - Victor Smalley (contemporary) - Another dancer from Miami
    - BBoy Legacy (breakdancing/hip hop) - Perhaps the best bboy to be on SYTYCD
    - Peter Sabasino (tap) - Tap dancer who auditioned S4
    - Phillip Atmore (tap) - Really talented tapper
    - Jeroboam Bozeman (contemporary/ballet?) - Tall, has a cool name

Girls
    - Paula VanOppen (contemporary) - Trained at Dance Precisions with Kherington, Nathan
    - Jacki Ford (contemporary/jazz) - Joey Dowling's sister
    - Mollee Gray (contemporary) - HSM dancer, trained at The Dance Club (Randi, Allison)
    - Bianca Revels (tap) - Hailed best female tapper to audition on SYTYCD
    - Alexie Agdeppa (contemporary) - Beautiful dancer from Los Angeles
    - Channing Cooke (contemporary) - Travis Wall likes her I think

** About four ballroom dancers in the bunch (2 boys, 2 girls); none of the girls as hot as Chelsie Hightower. One of the couples is married. There was another championship couple during Vegas but got cut.

** The Top 20 has NOT been chosen yet and the green mile episode hasn't been taped. It will most likely be done the week before Top 20 week airs.

Premium Member

^Oh yay more friggin contemporary dancers than other styles. Boring. Come on SYTYCD change it up already. Yeesh.

If Joey Dowling's sister makes it to top 20 does that mean we won't have to suffer through another one of Joey's routines? *pleaseplease*
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast