+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Season 6 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: The Season 6 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia;3732257;
    Ok I was looking at the list of names, and I am not good with them...but did the young girl make it -- I think she was 18 they said she danced like a 16 year old?

Also, did the wife make it -- her husband did not -- he ripped open his shirt on the billy Joel number?
    The young girl, I believe, is Mollee (she of High School Musical fame).

The wife is Karen? Not sure on that one. The other married couple is Ryan/Ashlee? and he tore his shirt open and made it onto the show (so it's rumored) along with her.

Premium Member

Karen (the ballroom dancer whose hubby Matthew was cut), Mollee (yes the one Nigel wanted her to dance like a woman ), Ryan and Ashleigh (the married ballroom couple) all made it according to the list.

I like Mollee...the guy who ripped his shirt open....does nothing for me. My daughter thinks his wife is a fake. He and his wife worked on a cruise ship and you should of seen some of the places they got to travel to. Lucky!

Premium Member

Top 20 Group Photo Season 6

They've already made Mollee look grown up - I cannot even figure out which one she is??!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3733646;
    They've already made Mollee look grown up - I cannot even figure out which one she is??!
    She's in the front row (front and center) in the pink bra top.

That's Mollee?!?!?! She looks.....really bad.

Is this just a random shot or the couples? Are the married couple actually posing together? Geee......they weren't cast for that reason alone, now were they? Because they were married.

I would have preferred that girl that Nigel was so mean to during auditions (the one who has the killer body and awesome technique but couldn't figure out what to do with her face during the first audition and then was told that she was amazing...blah blah blah...only to be cut and everybody screamed in shock to find out she was cut. Real cute African-American girl with the short sort of asymmetrical hair) over Ashlee. Want her gone first for that reason alone.

Other than Russell, Ashlee, Ryan, Billy and now Mollee....I have no idea who these kids are! Is that a bad thing? Yeah, I think so. The others need more air time so I can recognize who they are by their pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3733646;
    I could be way off here, but I think Mollee is the 3rd from left in the top row.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Molley is in the pink top, front and center. The blonde one in the back row is Channing Cooke.

Here's a link to the top 20 photos and bios:

So You Think You Can Dance - Top 20 Finalists Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;3733838;
    I could be way off here, but I think Mollee is the 3rd from left in the top row.
    That's Channing. I really liked her, too. Her tom-boy vibe makes her a little different from the other girls.

+ Reply to Thread