+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The Season 6 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: The Season 6 Spoiler Thread **SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by french dip;3760148;
    On a similar note....somebody should change the airing times posted in this section. I mentioned it on another thread last week that it is wrong.
    For some reason, I relied on the times here and did not catch the performance show last TUESDAY because it says here that it's on WEDNESDAYS and results on THURSDAYS....which is WRONG.

Does a Mod need to change it?

ETA - TopCatDC....LOVE your avi.
    Yes, that has confused me a few times (though that's not hard to do )
    Can we have a who has the best avatar award? because I want to vote for TopCatDC!

Also, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but, are the performance shows live or not? Is it just the results that are live?

Hope Jakob and Ellenore can pull off the quickstep, but if not I think the contemporary will save them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by neighborhoodie;3760163;
    Can we have a who has the best avatar award? because I want to vote for TopCatDC!

Also, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but, are the performance shows live or not? Is it just the results that are live?

Hope Jakob and Ellenore can pull off the quickstep, but if not I think the contemporary will save them.
    This is designated as a spoiler thread, so I guess it is ok to say this, but according to the SYTYCD spoiler site, somebody who has already seen the performance and heard the judges' comments says the quickstep routine is fine. Evidently, whatever is Jacob's waterloo, the quickstep isn't it.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by neighborhoodie;3760163;

Thanks neighborhoodie and frenchdip for the avatar props. I just put that on last night.

The performance show is taped, usually on Monday late afternoon. That gives them a chance to edit it down so it fits exactly into the time slot. (No American Idol-style overrun snafus for SYTYCD!) It also lets them cut in the quick flashbacks to illustrate the judges comments.

Of course, the byproduct is that there is a whole auditorium full of people that have see the show and can post spoilers!

The results show is live on the east coast and most of the mid-west.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 12-01-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Topcat thanks for the link to the review of the taping yesterday. Can't wait for the show tonight its is gonna be awesome!!! Go Ellenor and Jakob!!!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Based on the spoilers, the dances didn't live up to the hype in my opinion. They were all pretty underwhelming for me.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Noelle and Nathan got eliminated.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;3761121;
    Noelle and Nathan got eliminated.
    Huh? I thought the results show was live, so how would you know that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sjjmom;3761136;
    Huh? I thought the results show was live, so how would you know that?
    It's my understanding as well that the results show is live; however, one of the big viewer voting polls indicates that those two are on the bottom. That would be an indicator and not a guarantee, though.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Only An Opinion

I read on sytycdism that they had to do an early taping because Cat and Nigel had to get on a plane for SYTYCD UK.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3761162;
    It's my understanding as well that the results show is live; however, one of the big viewer voting polls indicates that those two are on the bottom. That would be an indicator and not a guarantee, though.
    Oh. Well, neither of those two would be a surprise, or (for me) much of a disappointment. But I don't trust the polling sites. In my experience (not with SYTYCD specifically, but with reality shows in general), they are often wrong.

+ Reply to Thread