+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So You Think You Can Put Seasons on Back to Back?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: So You Think You Can Put Seasons on Back to Back?

Anyone know the premiere date? I've seen both September 2nd and September 9th listed on different websites.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I'm glad they're moving it to the fall - I frequently miss it during the summer because I'm working outside or away.

I took the summer off from watching it (the endless audition shows do me in). Then I saw they were going to do another one right away and I figure I'm done with this show now. It's just too much for me to really get into back to back like that.

FORT Fan

To be honest, I don't really understand the big deal. It will be all new dancers, so there's no problem there. If the choreographers are a bit burnt out, they can get some new ones to ease the load on the regular choreographers. Some new blood and new ideas would be nice anyway. And I don't see how it's that tough for the judges to sit there two nights a week and judge.

As for fans getting tired of it, I won't. It's true that most shows get a bit old after you've watched them enough, but while I like a show, I'm happy to watch it as much as possible. And fall, for me, is a better time than summer, since I won't be going on vacations, or still be outdoors at 8PM. I'm looking forward to it!

FORT Regular

I think the only thing I'll get tired of will be Mary's laugh and the way she talks... [I]Yes I will [I]

Otherwise, I think it'll be okay coming on again. I could watch SYTYCD and Idol all year long since every episode and season are so different.

I'm not cool with the idea of it being a fall show though. SYTYCD, Bachelorette, Hell's Kitchen and Big Brother are all that gets me through during the summer when my normal shows are on break.

Premium Member

Well we already have Mary screaming on SYTYCD Canada, yeesh can't get away from her for a couple of weeks. I tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3649139;
    Anyone know the premiere date? I've seen both September 2nd and September 9th listed on different websites.
    The September 2 show is a special showing fan favorite routines from previous seasons. yay!

The Sept. 9 show begins season 6.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Premium Member

Is Fort going to cover SYTYCD Season 6?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3684313;
    Is Fort going to cover SYTYCD Season 6?
    Who decides these things? I know I'll be hanging around.

This Wednesday: Clip Show! The wait is over. Hmmm.. what do you think we'll get? I hope some from Season 1 because I never saw that season.

Oh no! I just read that the SYTYCD performance shows will air on Tuesdays from 8-10pm, meaning that it will go up against The Biggest Loser. And the results shows will air on Wednesdays from 8-9pm, which goes up against America's Next Top Model (yes, I still watch that show). Bummer, this sucks.

I think I'll go get that DVR now.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast