+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/30 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/30 Show Discussion Thread**SPOILERS**

Evan shouldn't have made F4 but I was prepared for it. I thought Melissa was the right one to go out of the girls.

FORT Newbie

I'm so disappointed that Ade was sent home. He deserved another week over Evan. He adapted so much better to the various styles and every challenge thrown at him. He partnered everyone magnificently. It's a shame.

I think Evan appeals to the underdog in everyone. I imagine all the Midwest grandmothers voting for him...

Quote Originally Posted by leslierose321;3626674;
    I'm so disappointed that Ade was sent home. He deserved another week over Evan. He adapted so much better to the various styles and every challenge thrown at him. He partnered everyone magnificently. It's a shame.

I think Evan appeals to the underdog in everyone. I imagine all the Midwest grandmothers voting for him...
    ITA.

You expressed what I've been thinking/feeling perfectly.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

I'm happy with the results all around.

And even if Evan would have gone home (my super-obvious favorite) I would have been happy for whomever stayed.

I don't share, one iota, the dislike of Kayla shared in general on this board, and I really don't understand the depth of it. I think she's a great dancer.

Anyway, I'll be happy whomever wins. All of them are great in some way.

I really hope to see Brandon or Kayla win, preferably Brandon, but I'm really afraid it will be Evan, who I wanted to see leave. I just don't think his ability matches the oter three dancers; he's good but doesn't excite me like the others.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3626760;
    I agree. My only regret is that Jeanette didn't get into the Finale.

Speaking of which, I thought Jeanette could take title next week. With her gone, Brandon looks inevitable.

Then reality talent WITHDRAWL!! The first four weeks since January with no AI or SYTYCD! Time to head over to the UK: Simon Cowell's X-Factor starts "Boot Camp" live next week in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3626639;
    Evan shouldn't have made F4 but I was prepared for it. I thought Melissa was the right one to go out of the girls.
    Agree. Evan doesn't deserve to be in the top 4. It wouldn't shock me though if he wins it all. He has a big fan base. I agree with Melissa also. I think she's great but not good enough.

I'm happy..I don't care if Evan wins I just wanted to see him to the finale..gives me a reason to watch..and I'm not no granny from the Midwest
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

My random thoughts:
    • I booed my TV when Ade was eliminated. I know many of you are Evan lovers, but I just thought Ade had more technical ability.
    • I like Kayla much more than I did initially, she has really grown on me.
    • I did not like that opening routine. I do not like the song, and I think all clowns are profoundly creepy - even when they dance well!!
    • I loved seeing all of the old routines except the Tyce one. I am surprised it got an Emmy nod.
    • Did Katie dance the original Mercy number with Twitch?? I could have sworn it was the tall girl with the short blonde hair that he was partnered with for a lot of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3626760;
    I'm happy with the results all around.

And even if Evan would have gone home (my super-obvious favorite) I would have been happy for whomever stayed.

I don't share, one iota, the dislike of Kayla shared in general on this board, and I really don't understand the depth of it. I think she's a great dancer.
    Nor do I; she's an exquisite dancer. I loved Melissa because I adore ballet, but she was less willing to adapt to change in style or partner as the others. And I did not feel that whichever J is still here is as good as the J that went home last week.

I do think Brandon may be a tad better than Evan, but Ade was not as good as either of them. He had a few really great moments and some very weak ones. I'm sure he'll have the great career he deserves. This show opens up opportunities for the really good dancers whether or not they win.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread