+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Re: 7/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I was worried about this beforehand.

But I think Evan did a really good job. Sharp moves, more hard hitting than I've seen. Not perfect, no. But I thought it was commendable.

Why do they keep making such a big deal about Evan being so much shorter than his partners? Brandon is almost the exact same height at Evan and they don't mention it with Brandon. I don't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3624003;
    Why do they keep making such a big deal about Evan being so much shorter than his partners? Brandon is almost the exact same height at Evan and they don't mention it with Brandon. I don't get that.
    I see what you're saying. They DID look like they were the exact same height, Evan and Brandon, to me.

The only thing I can think of is that Brandon carries himself in such a commanding, or striking manner all of the time, or most of it, anyway. whereas I don't seem to get that same presence, or vibe, from Evan.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aelinora;3623969;
    I thought Nigel's comment after the hiphop was such a downer and so not necessary. Hey maybe your wife (and her divorce attorney) wouldnt be so tough if you hadnt cheated on her with Priscilla Presley.
    Nigel's PR person has got to be flipping out right now.

I'm not going to rag on someone's personal life when I don't know the details. But a remark like that is just tacky. I prefer when people take the high road.

FORT Fogey

Jeanine Solo Feedback by Janet Jackson
    Sexy number with some nice moves.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 07-29-2009 at 09:29 PM.

Yay I'm glad Evan did well in the quickstep..the judges always find something negative to say about him..
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fogey

Evan Solo The Lady is a Tramp
    The usual fun stuff from Evan with some nice leaps and an OK spin.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3624006;
    Nigel's PR person has got to be flipping out right now.

I'm not going to rag on someone's personal life when I don't know the details. But a remark like that is just tacky. I prefer when people take the high road.
    I think it's interesting that guys will say things like that about other guys, but women go for the jugular with other females.

And, yes, the remark was tacky.

Put my Evan on Broadway right now!!! He's not going to win this anyway.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Kayla/Brandon - Disco by Doriana Sanchez Dance (Disco Heat) by Sylvester
    Look out - Doriana wants to top herself. She's got Brandon doing push ups!
    That was H-O-T! Lots of energy and non-stop moves. The push up lift to the splits - incredible. And Kayla spins Brandon! And flips him!

Judges: Lil C [something about seeing music with your ears and darkness] (I have no clue what he is saying.) Brandon supported Kayla. Mary says this couple hit a home run with both numbers. Loved both lifts especially. Makes her crazy (!) to think that Brandon questions his self-esteem. Nigel tries to critique professionally, but instead runs around screaming like a looney. (Cat quips "What have I told you! TAKE THE TABLETS!")
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 07-29-2009 at 09:44 PM.

I can't remember..they continue to send one from each sex hom till the end? I guess they kind of have to..how does it work as far as sending someone home from here on out?
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

+ Reply to Thread