+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: 7/29 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I wasn't that impressed either. (Do you know how hard it is to type with a puppy biting your hands?)

Brandon can Carmina my Burana ANYTIME!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Brandon Solo O Fortuna from Carmina Burana
    WOW!!! There was SO MUCH in that routine! That's the Brandon that wowed us in auditions. The judges give a standing ovation. Nigel says "just given us one of the best solos we've ever seen on the show."
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 07-29-2009 at 09:10 PM.

FORT Regular

My Goodness Brandon! Both the body and the dancing!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I adore Brandon and his abilities, and for him to hit that last move with that last note....Just WoW!!! Something about those little man panties bugs me, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

I thought Nigel's comment after the hiphop was such a downer and so not necessary. Hey maybe your wife (and her divorce attorney) wouldnt be so tough if you hadnt cheated on her with Priscilla Presley.

Quote Originally Posted by aelinora;3623969;
    I thought Nigel's comment after the hiphop was such a downer and so not necessary. Hey maybe your wife (and her divorce attorney) wouldnt be so tough if you hadnt cheated on her with Priscilla Presley.
    OMG! Please tell me you are joking . Nigel's wife is really pretty, and Priscilla is so plastic looking. Yuck, that makes me ill.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aelinora;3623969;
    <-- Agreeing 200%.

How obnoxious.

He's lost SO much of my respect.

FORT Fogey

Evan/Melissa - Quickstep by Louis Van Amstel As Long As I'm Singin' The Brian Setzer Orchestra
    Ouch! Fortunately they have Louis, the dance magician.
    This is actually a good style for E.'s peppy personality. He's just swinging through it! Melissa is not quite so flexible. I think the expectations game is going to play out in Evan's favor.

Judges: Evan danced bigger than ever before. But the retractions still need more snap. Melissa looked fabulous. Mary said LVA created his second unbelievable routine of the night. But for her it kind of ran out of steam at the end. Nigel says to Melissa that 29 years old is hardly "Cloris Leachman" territory. The number lost energy in the Lindy Hop middle section.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 07-29-2009 at 09:20 PM.

OK.

Even did OK on that, but I think Melissa outdanced him.

They did fine with the height differential. Not bad at all. Not jarringly noticeable.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread