+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nigel Tweets His Fury at Twitters Who Criticize Katie's 'dancing'

Re: Nigel Tweets His Fury at Twitters Who Criticize Katie's 'dancing'

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3621389;
    If he's smart, he'll leave it alone - period.
    Exactly, no need to ignite more backlash on himself. But he always takes the time to confront whatever news he may have in the beginning of the shows (like when MJ, Farrah, and Ed died and he addressed it).

I was actually kind of warming up to Nigel this season. He hasn't been much of a perv this season, and he hasn't been that mean. If he addresses this on the show, then he'll just go down in my books again.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

yeah, I was liking him more, too.

But I can't stand men who leave their wives to chase other women.

Not that I think women who do the same are any better, they're not. I just can't separate that kind of behavior from what people are supposed to be "experts" at.

Aw, and I watched the Australian version of this show on YouTube, and Bonnie was such a sweetheart. A little loco and a little annoying, but still a sweetheart. Nigel, how can you give up such a caring woman? :nono

There's probably more to the story, but I doubt anything can really make up for it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Seems to me like the KH buildup --- and subsequent letdown --- was lifted straight from a Hell's Kitchen episode.

Nigel needs to shut up and sit DOWN, quick, fast and in a hurry.

After all, with all the buildup he provided for something that turned out to be painfully less than even mediocre, facts are facts . . .

If he hadn't opened the door in the FIRST place, then nobody could've run through it.

The fool.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Looks like Nigel has been taping a peace offering (well, several actually) for this week's results show. Check out the spoiler thread for details - or just tune in and be surprised. And this time he has the good sense to keep his mouth shut. So far, at least.

FORT Fogey

I am so glad I found this thread! I haven't been able to watch most of Dance this time around so I missed the hype for Katie.

I did however see clips from her "performance" on various entertaminent news shows--and I had a really negative reaction to what I saw. Ithought maybe it was just me not being on the Tom/Katie train.

But thank goodness I am in good company based on what I read here.

Nigel may just be very cranky this week. Did you catch his comment saying something about " as mean as my wife's divorce attorney" WOW, Nigel rein it in. We don't need to hear about that and it wasn't the least bit clever or funny. It just came out as mean.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Especially considering his wife has (or maybe is - I don't keep track of the SYTYCD shows outside of the U.S.) been involved with SYTYCD.

Idiot. The more I think about him the more I am disliking him.

She actually showed up during the auditions of S1 on our version. But yes, she's a main judge on the Australian version of the show. She's definitely on the levels of Paula Abdul. But she's just not as loopy and makes more insightful comments. And she does comment on things that are not related to the dance, like how Paula comments on the singers' attire.

It's good that he didn't comment on Katie's dance during the show. But that perverted comment he made last night was really uncalled for. Gross.

FORT Fogey

Katie stunk. There's no way around that. It was an embarassment to the show. She doesn't sing or dance well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234