+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/23 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Wow, the Katie number was disappointing. I can think of at least 10 performances I would rather have seen than THAT. I was a huge Dawson's Creek fan back in the day and she sang a few times on there and I know she used to do musicals in high school. I think she had potential and threw it away to stand in Tom's shadow.

As far as the 100th episode, am I the only one let down by this episode? I was really hoping to see some big number with as many of the previous cast as possible (didn't they do something like that last year or maybe season 3?) The judges hyped it up to be some HUGE episode and I was hoping for 2 hours but it was really nothing more than a regular elimination episode with a few taped performances thrown in. I was hoping for at least the past actual contestants to be LIVE. Oh well...

Jeanette living BOO...I am a Melissa fan but I really thought Kayla or Melissa should have gone home instead of Jeanette. And big time boo to Evan being safe. It's very obvious that he's the weakest of the bunch at the moment. But I would rather Jason have gone than Brandon.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3605715;
    So I am guessing the Finale will look like this:

Top 2 guys:
    Evan (for sure)...only dude to have never been at the bottom since the beginning, right? (thats one hell of a fanbase)
    Brandon- next week his fans will vote like crazy and push him into the finals (plus Ade has seen the bottom 3/2 more)
    Gals:
    Jeanine- I guess is the only 'sure-in', especially after tonight's results.
    I actually thought it would be the two J's, but that is a no-go after tonight. Between Kayla and Melissa is a toss-up, some people might be angry over kayla getting through over janette, but, then again, her fans may kick it up a notch after this week's scare.

Do we just eliminate 1 person next week or another guy and girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl;3605722;
    I think Evan has been in the B2.
    I was hoping someone could help us out on this...I don't think him and Randi were ever in the bottom...and he hasn't been in the B2 since they hit the top 10. But, I could definitely be wrong. If he hasn't, then dude is practically guaranteed a spot in the final 4.

According to Wikipedia, he has never been in the bottom.

Week: 6/11 6/18 6/25 7/2 7/9 7/16 7/23 7/30 8/6
    Contestant Result
    Brandon Bryant Btm 4
    Evan Kasprzak
    Jeanine Mason Btm 3 Btm 3
    Ade Obayomi Btm 3 Btm 4
    Kayla Radomski Btm 3 Btm 3 Btm 4
    Melissa Sandvig Btm 3 Btm 4
    Jason Glover Btm 3 Btm 3 Btm 3 Elim
    Janette Manrara
    Kupono Aweau Btm 3 Btm 3 Elim
    Randi Evans
    Phillip Chbeeb Btm 3 Elim
    Caitlin Kinney Btm 3 Btm 3
    Vitolio Jeune Btm 3 Btm 3 Elim
    Karla Garcia Btm 3 Btm 3
    Jonathan Platero Btm 3 Elim
    Asuka Kondoh Btm 3
    Max Kapitannikov Elim
    Ashley Valerio
    Tony Bellissimo Elim

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall;3605549;
    I guess I am going to have to throw all my votes to Kayla and Brandon next week. I don't really care for any of the dancers they have left. My favorites always get cut. ... Kayla is the only one I can remember. America got it wrong with the girls. I would have sent home Melissa.
    ITA! America got it wrong with the guys, too. My Top 4 dancers were Jason, Brandon, Kayla and Janette. Evan is not as versatile as the rest. And Melissa and Ade lucked out and were saved on a good routine, but the subject matter pulled the votes more than the dancing itself, which was really unfair to the rest, IMO...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lkras16;3605594;
    Y'know, I love Evan, but I don't want him to win, either. And yeah, he has a huge fanbase, but I don't think it makes up the majority of the voting public. Eventually everyone else's voting groups will vote against him (I'm guessing).
    Evan's fans:
    • Came early and stayed loyal.
    • Aren't sharing votes with anyone - there's no one else like Evan.
    • Are not growing in number - he has to deliver "amazing" to woo converts and that hasn't happened for weeks.

They can deliver him to the finale (maybe), but he can't win with his fans alone. He has to convince viewers-at-large to pick up the phone for him. Can he make that case head to head with Brandon (who will probably be there with him)?

The BC routine may have saved Melissa and Ade this week (it got the average person off the couch and on the phone (not the fanbase voters)) but will likely send them home next week as angry fans vote against them.

Soooooooooo sad to see my fave Janette gone. :-(

FORT Newbie

Missed the result show and I am completly in shock that Jeanette left!!! WTH !!! I would rather see Kayla or Melissa leave !!!

That means Melissa leaves next week and Kayla will make it to the finale. oh no...sorry but i really dont like her. Im starting to really like Jeanine though and hope she will win.

I really loved Jason but him leaving was predictable

and Evan safe? c'mon. Its really a popularity contest this year and to be honest, i've never disliked any contestants in the past seasons but this year i disliked almost the half of the top 20!

im extremely disappointed.

I actually think Janine has the weakest technique of all the girls and deserves to go home. I wish janine would've gone tonight. I still can't figure out why everyone likes her.

I'm with you Teddybear. I can't understand the Janine love. but different strokes for different folks I guess.

+ Reply to Thread