+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: 7/8 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I haven't voted yet this season, but I guess the only way to keep Evan is to vote for him and make sure he stays out of the bottom 3...I would really like him to be in the top 10.

Brandon and Jeannette are amazing every single week, but the very best tonight of all the nights.

I am really thinking Jeanette will win the whole thing.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Next week they have new partners. I wonder what the changes will be.

What a fantastic show. Hardly a misstep anywhere.
    As a child of addict parents though, that K&K Mia routine just punched me right in the heart.
    The more I think about it the more emotional I get. Kupono was flawless in his character delivery.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

A REALLY good night. Some favorites finally emerging.

I'm very excited to see Jeanine with a new partner next week. Even though Philip didn't totally stink this week, I can't help but think he is holding her back.

She, Jeanette and Brandon are now my top picks. Ade and Melissa could be in there also. A good mix.

Kupono did well this week, especially in the addiction piece. But overall, meh. Same with Caitlin, Jason and Kayla - they can go anytime.

Randi and Evan. I don't get the love the judges have for her. She's just ok. He's a bit better, but not my favorite by far (nice guy, but that's about it for me).
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Newbie

Really good night for me so far. Is there anything Brandon and Jeanette can't do? Wow!

Who do guys think the new pairings will be?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl;3553818;
    Who do guys think the new pairings will be?
    Every week they will pick a partner and a style - so they will change week by week. Also, starting next week - no more voting for couples. Each person will have their own voting number. So it's each dancer for themselves. Usually this means the end of the line for someone that has been "carried" by his or her partner.

Oh that is right I totally forgot!

FORT Fogey

Hmm... what's going on with the voting right now?? Keep in mind that usually on these two performance nights a weak performance is quickly forgotten and a strong performance is remembered. So, to win votes they just need one great routine. Or, to put it another way, the better of the two routines is the one that "counts".

Janette and Brandon owned the night. They had that incredible Wade routine, and a really strong tango. PLUS, they have fans. They should be safe.

Kayla and Kupono also score at the top with that unforgettable Mia Michaels number. BUT, they probably come in to tonight with the least amount of fans. How is that going to play out? They DESERVE to be at the top of the pack this week, but they could get clipped by other fanbases energized by the fear that their favorites could be in danger.

My next favorite dance was Caitlin and Jason's romantic jazz routine. (Some may feel that either one or both of Melissa and Ade's dances were at this level as well.) It was lovely and wonderfully done. Any other week it would be a remarkable number; but after that Mia Michaels trip through the opium den, the Mandy Moore jazz feels rather tame. And Jason/Caitlin? Not that many fans. They will probably be in trouble again.

Everyone else had at least one very good number. But that means the Melisa/Ade, Randi/Evan, and Jeanine/Philip fans are battling to keep their fave's away from the bottom three. Last week the Randi/Evan fans prevailed and the Jeanine/Philip fans were caught off guard. They will not make the same mistake tonight.

Tonight is the battle of the fanbases. We'll see tomorrow who is stronger.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 07-09-2009 at 12:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread