+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shane Sparks - Choreographer

FORT Regular

Shane Sparks - Choreographer

OMG!! I just found out that Shane Sparks is going to be working on the choreography and judging for the new Knicks City Dancers.. I love him!! I'm so psyched to see what he has them do.. Look at these pics and videos I found from the first day of auditions.. this video is great.. MSG.com Video On Demand Home and the pics are nice The Monitor - Knicks City Dancers Auditions: Meet the Semifinalists - Photo Gallery

Re: Shane Sparks

If you love him so much you should check out the pics of him working with the girls.. The Monitor - Knicks City Dancers Auditions: Shane Sparks Shares Some Moves - Photo Gallery

FORT Regular

Re: Shane Sparks

Wow! A dance competition that wasn't made into reality tv.. they probably should have made it into a show, I would have watched it the competition looks pretty intense. They could have called it Americas Next Knicks City Dancer lol. I mean they already have Shane Sparks, but i guess the videos will suffice, at least its better then the pictures where he looks like hes doing nothing. The Monitor - Shane Sparks Shows the Dancers New Moves: Knicks City Dancers Auditions Video

Re: Shane Sparks - Choreographer

This is pretty upsetting.

Shane Sparks, judge on MTV's 'America's Best Dance Crew,' arrested on suspicion of child molestation
    [Updated]
    December 18, 2009 | 3:05 pm

Shane Sparks, a judge on MTV's "America's Best Dance Crew," was arrested this morning on suspicion of felony child molestation, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

Sparks was taken into custody at his North Hollywood home at 8 a.m., said Officer Gregory Baek. He is being held in lieu of $590,000 bail.

Authorities released few details but said the alleged crime occurred in the 1990s and that authorities only recently learned about it. More details are expected to be released later today.

[Updated at 6:30 p.m.: The Los Angeles district attorney’s office filed an eight-count felony complaint today against Sparks, alleging multiple lewd acts upon a child, starting in 1994. It identified the victim as a girl who was younger than 14 years old when the incidents began.]

Sparks is a hip-hop choreographer who snagged an Emmy nomination for choreography work on ”So You Think You Can Dance.”

Police say he is 40 years old, but his website says he’s 35.
    Shane Sparks, judge on MTV's 'America's Best Dance Crew,' arrested on suspicion of child molestation [Updated] | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Shane Sparks - Choreographer

I read that earlier today. Wow.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread