+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 6/25 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 6/25 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Karla and Vitolio - that could be a cool combo, depending on what they get next week
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

I am definitely interested to see how Karla and Vitolio do next week!

FORT Fogey

Darn it! I keep forgetting that my tv can get Fox now!

Thanks for all the info.

FORT Fogey

I appreciate the difficulty of the decision, but I think that Jonathon has more potential for improvement than Vitolio. V is a supurb technical dancer, but he doesn't have the personality to be successful on the show. And you can't suddenly alter your personality.

FORT Newbie

Yes! Karla is safe! Bye Milli Vanilli deadweight, oops, I mean Jonathan. I hope that Karla and Vitolio can bring something special, they really have to step it up big time next week, or another trip to the bottom 3 pretty much guarantees that they'd be cut next week =X

I could care less about Jonathan, but I was sad to see Asuka go. She and Vitolio were just becoming a great couple with good chemistry.

Caitlin's solo was awesome! I really like her now. I don't see her making the Top10, but she can really dance for her life.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

There is something weird about Jonathan's dancing. He just never seemed sharp in his movements, and his persona was little robotic. Vitolio is going to have to get some pretty amazing choreography to stay, let alone make it to the top ten. Same thing for Jason. I think he is adorable, but he just doesn't seem to connect.

ITA...I think another problem with Jonathan and Jason is that they were too similar: names, looks and even styles. They're interchangeable in my mind. Maybe with Jonathan gone, Jason will begin to stand out more.

Vitolio is good no doubt, but his editing is pretty annoying (rock star? uh no). I'm hoping he lives up to his potential and doesn't drag Karla down. I would hate for her to become the Shauna of this season, getting stuck with mediocre partners.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3527035;
    I could care less about Jonathan, but I was sad to see Asuka go. She and Vitolio were just becoming a great couple with good chemistry.

Caitlin's solo was awesome! I really like her now. I don't see her making the Top10, but she can really dance for her life.
    I was sorry to see Asuka go, too, but I knew she would. Nigel is taking no prisoners in the solo judging. A ballroom dancer just cannot survive that round doing the kind of solo's they all do. They remind me of the Martin Short character, Ed Grimly. They remain upright and work their feet and legs like mad as if dancing 1/2 of a crazyass ballroom routine.

Since we have seen they are able to do other styles it would behoove them to have a contemporary routine ready for that solo.

You would think so...the dancers choreograph their own solos, right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast