+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 6/17 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 6/17 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;3510146;
    Count me in CG.
    And the funny this is, he was so loved last year! People (including myself) couldn't stop saying how great of a judge he was. Now I think more people dislike Lil'C than Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3509382;
    Allison and Ivan's umbrella routine is one of the best ever done on the show.
    That was him? Well, that's still just one routine out of the many he has done for this show. He's like Mia; their routines are either really good or really bad.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3510201;
    And the funny this is, he was so loved last year! People (including myself) couldn't stop saying how great of a judge he was. Now I think more people dislike Lil'C than Mary.

That was him? Well, that's still just one routine out of the many he has done for this show. He's like Mia; their routines are either really good or really bad.
    I think it's his dislike for Brandon during the auditions that turned people against him.

Yep, that was Shane.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3510248;
    I think it's his dislike for Brandon during the auditions that turned people against him.
    Not for me--I was already sick of 'Lil C by the end of last year because of his longs critiques full of nothing of importance . I didn't like his comments to Brandon, but that was only one incident. If I really thought he was a wonderful judge, I'd just wonder what was bugging him that day, or what I had missed about Brandon. But I didn't wonder any of that, because after last year I already knew 'Lil C is full of hot air!

I get tired of hearing Mary squeal, but I do respect her opinions most times.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey

"Lil C" is a TERRIBLE judge. Ouch and just no!!!!!!!!

I loved that the producres got that too and midway changeed to Mary speaking first. I have problems with Mary's screams but I have found them a welcome relief from the droll and arrogant critiques of Lil C. Who is this ass**** and do we even care what he says?
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-18-2009 at 08:40 PM.

FORT Fogey

I was happy to see Lil C finally give Brandon some props. Not looking forward to Mia being a judge because I just don't know if she can be impartial where he is concerned.

To the Point

Lil C just enjoys hearing himself talk. I think he feels that he's been impressive when other people are totally clueless about what he is trying to communicate when, in fact, he just sounds like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3510361;
    Lil C just enjoys hearing himself talk. I think he feels that he's been impressive when other people are totally clueless about what he is trying to communicate when, in fact, he just sounds like an idiot.
    It's like someone gave him one of those "word-a-day" calendars and he's been saving them up for SYTYCD.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella;3510408;
    It's like someone gave him one of those "word-a-day" calendars and he's been saving them up for SYTYCD.
    Ding - ding - ding!

Winner, winner - chicken dinner!

Maybe he and Paula Abdul have the same calendar; come to think of it she used some new and bigger words in her critiques this season too. Hmmm, Lil C and Paula sharing a brain?

To the Point

Well, perhaps that's the only way they have two brain cells to rub together. I would think it would take a least two cells to have a synapsis, but then what do I know?!

+ Reply to Thread