+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 6/17 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 6/17 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3508762;
    WOW!! He is FAST, there is already material posted from tonight's show!!
    I know! I love cdplayabackup. He started the upload the episode before it even aired here in the west coast. He has also uploaded the Canadian and Australian versions of the show, and that's how I got to watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by jucubus;3508751;
    Omg yeah, no kidding! I'm sure Nigel didn't mean it in a negative waybut I kinda felt insulted haha
    Anyways, I'm so happy to see Stacey choreographing this season though, her contemporary with Vincent/Natalli and Vincent/Lisa were absolutely spectacular on the canadian version!
    I should go back and watch Vincent/Natalli's routine because I don't remember it, unfortunately. But Vincent/Lisa's routine is one of my most favorite routines ever.

Stacey Tookey really is awesome, so yeah, I was a little disappointed with the routine tonight. She can do better than that.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

My first time watching te show tonight--I couldn't get the Fox station before dtv--

I missed the name of the song that Vitolo and Asuka danced to--

Des anyone know what it was?
    It sounded like it might be Enya?

Btw--that was my fave dance of the night.
    It was sooo beautiful!

"Dreams Are More Precious" by Enya
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

only thing bout cdplayabackup is that his vids get songs cut out while others don't

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3508801;
    "Dreams Are More Precious" by Enya
    Thanks so much!!

Premium Member

My predictions for bottom 3 just based on performance from last night:

Caitlin and Jason (because she sucked and even he wasn't that much better)
    Ashley and Kupono (because he sucked)
    Jeanine and Phillip (because he sucked)

JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3508859;

ITA here. Both of Shane's routines were meh....seems he either has killer brilliant ones or hot messes - sorry to say, both last night were messes to me.

For the girls - I see Caitlin going home. She's just not that memorable to me - but really I think it will come down to solos.

Jason probably for the guys - they'll want to keep Philip for sure and I think they like Kupuono.

LOVED Vitolio and Asuka and Ade and Melissa. Underwhelmed by Evan and Randi, Kayla and Max

Karla and Jonathan were good, yes - but since I've not seen Stacey's work before, I was left a bit confused - it seemed to be "Mia Lite". I'm sure from the comments here, she is capable of much better.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3508859;

JMHO.
    I agree on your bottom three -- and I'd throw Jonathan and his partner in there too because I didn't think they were that great.

I loved the first two dancers (Evan & Robin and Melissa & Ade?) and the Disco and the Waltz. I liked the dance with Max in it too even though it was pretty weird.

I felt really let down in the two Shane Sparks routines -- not due to the choreography but because the dancers weren't that good. The Tango was like a very sad Tango.

Honestly, Shane Sparks hasn't been that great as a choreographer. The only routines of his I remember are Sabra/Dominic's hat dance and the robot dance (I think it was Lauren and Pasha that did this). Both were pretty good, but those are only 2 out of the many routines he has done for this show. I like Shane (for some reason, I don't know ), but he deserves part of the blame for his two-less-than-stellar routines.

I don't think Ashley/Kupono are going to be in the B3. They got the pimp spot. I think it's going to be...

Melissa/Ade (because they went close to first, and they weren't that great; also, I don't know if they have the fanbase yet)
    Caitlin/Jason (because they were probably the worst of the night)
    Randi/Evan or Karla/Jonathan (R/E because they went first and weren't that great--Evan's fanbase might save them though; and K/J because although they were praised by the judges, I didn't find them all that great. Also, like Melissa/Ade, I don't know if they have the fanbase)

I would say that all of the girls are at risk, but they would probably send home Jonathan if he landed in the bottom. If they don't, then I say it's probably Jason.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 06-18-2009 at 07:25 AM.

To the Point

Well I don't often vote on these shows anymore, however last night I did pick up the phone. I feel that this season is so tight that it is a crap shoot. So, I voted mostly for Jonathan/Karla, but I also threw votes to Melissa/Ade, Vitolo/Asuka, Brandon/?. How sad that I can't remember his partners name. Anyway. I really did throw votes to those I thought danced the best because I haven't bonded with any one couple (obvious when I have to scroll up to remember their names and couldn't see Brandon's partner).

+ Reply to Thread