+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 6/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 6/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Well, that wasn't much of a surprise. I thought it would be the two who were let go or Aska and V. They were probably the 2 lowest pairs. Good night, everyone.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

I'm glad my least favorite got eliminated first, for once--these were the worst two out of the bunch by miles, to me. Usually the person who I like least talent and personality wise ends up sticking around forever; that would be Tony this season, with paris close behind, on this show so I'm VERY happy.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey

They are all so good this year! It's going to be tough to see great dancers go home each week. The dancers are only as good their last dance this year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;3496670;
    Thanks for reporting everyone ... we have a tornado warning going on here and show is pre-empted for weather ...
    Me too...the show cut to weather reporting smack dab in the middle of that marvelous Tango.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Newbie

Well it was nice to see that there were no surprises. The two I wanted to go home did so.

I have a question... What ever happened to Sabra from Season 3.... I think she won. I loved her but have not seen her since her win...... I have seen Benji and Joshua.... but no Sabra......

groan. I cannot stand Aska. WHY wouldnt they send her home??

FORT Newbie

Yes! I'm so glad that Karla is safe and that Tony & Paris were sent home. Can't.Stand.Tony! I think Asuka and Vitolio deserve a second chance because Tyce's choero sucked ass!

Quote Originally Posted by danascully;3496961;
    groan. I cannot stand Aska. WHY wouldnt they send her home??
    Because Paris is completely expendable. There's like 5 other contemporary girls in the competition and they're all better.

Quote Originally Posted by sukee;3496510;
    I'm not loving the opening number
    I blame the camera angles. The cameramen were all over the place. It gave me a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27;3496753;
    They are all so good this year! It's going to be tough to see great dancers go home each week. The dancers are only as good their last dance this year!!!
    Totally agree, this is a really good bunch of dancers! I think that America got it right with the B3. And the judges made the right decision with Tony and Paris. I kind of liked Paris, but compared to the other dancers, she's not great. And Tony's solo sucked. Just like what Adam Shankman said on the performance show, I was scared he was going to get through all the way just based on his looks.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast