+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Elimination Prediction - Season 5

FORT Fogey

Re: Elimination Prediction - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3646366;
    I didn't watch the results show yet. Did Cat say that the final four got votes in the way they were eliminated or did she just say that Jeanine was the winner? I know she didn't say that Brandon got the runner-up money which makes me think he may not have been the 2nd place finisher and it was somebody else and that they didn't want to state that this other person came that close to winning.
    I don't think she said specifically that they were being eliminated in order, but that is the way she treated it. For example, I remember she referred to Brandon and Jeanine as "your top two dancers", and she might have referred to the top three in the same way - I don't remember. So I would assume that, yes, they were being eliminated in order.

FORT Fogey

Re: Elimination Prediction - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3646366;
    I didn't watch the results show yet. Did Cat say that the final four got votes in the way they were eliminated or did she just say that Jeanine was the winner? I know she didn't say that Brandon got the runner-up money which makes me think he may not have been the 2nd place finisher and it was somebody else and that they didn't want to state that this other person came that close to winning.

*shrugs*

Don't know since I haven't watched it yet but would like to know what you guys saw.

Yes she mentioned the specific places this year, and I too am wondering about the Top Guy prize $$.

+ Reply to Thread