+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: *~Partners/Dance Spoilers-Season 5~*

FORT Fogey

Re: *~Partners/Dance Spoilers-Season 5~*

So we're going to get 30 minutes of Mary's screams this week instead of the standard 25?

Like everyone else, I'm tired of Mary screaming too. She doesn't reserve the screaming or the "hot tamale train" or any of her other standard things for just the best dances -- so, it's gotten boring. (Thankfully she doesn't cry all that often. That would get boring too if she did it all the time.)

I think that Randi/Kupono Paso Doble may be interesting. She was good with Evan but I think she has a hard time pulling "sexy" off. I don't know how he will perform as a bullfighter.

If Jason fails to connect with his new partner, I think he might be the guy to leave. Contemporary is his specialty so there will be no excuse for a lack of connection.

Travis is supposed to be choreographing Jason/Jeannine's routine and his twitters are full of a million exclamation points about how sexy it is and how much he loves his couple. He's so happy. I'm really hoping to have my mind blown with this routine after reading his excitement. For the record, Travis doesn't name names in his twitters, he just talks about how amazing it all is and how great it went.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I feared that Evan might get Kayla, I even mentioned it at work last week...what a disaster if the shortest guy gets a taller girl and yep, it happened...plus it's a waltz? They are doomed. Well at least they will have their solos. Looking forward to the Jason/Jeanine pairing. They might be the best new couple!
    We need not think alike to love alike

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3573864;
    I feared that Evan might get Kayla, I even mentioned it at work last week...what a disaster if the shortest guy gets a taller girl and yep, it happened...plus it's a waltz? They are doomed. Well at least they will have their solos. Looking forward to the Jason/Jeanine pairing. They might be the best new couple!

I think I'll wait to actually seem them dance before I throw them under the bus. Thinking positive thoughts!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3568573;
    How can they confirm it? There is a site that has had the same list up since yesterday, just not sure how they know so early. I didn't want to believe it because it's so early. Its a site other than the one you posted. The only ones that seem to get flipped around are Kayla and Evan / Janette and Ade. So I'd say that the last ones are definite since all the sites have that the same, unless everybody has the same false spoiler lol.

Anyways. Kayla isn't that much taller than Evan if you look at some of the group photos (long as she doesn't wear any shoes and she's only worn shoes once far as I remember). I think that the only female who towers over him is Melissa now this is just from the photos and who knows what sort of shoes they had on *shrugs*.

Two group dances and one dance for each couple. Group dances are (not confirmed since the taping hasn't actually happened):

Men - African dance
    Women - Bollywood

I'm looking forward to the group dances more than the couples!
    I would assume Kayla would be wearing shoes and most likely heels for a waltz.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Duke;3575424;
    I would assume Kayla would be wearing shoes and most likely heels for a waltz.
    From what I learned, she is not but Evan is. I was going to make a joke about it before I saw the spoiler that I wonder if they are going to let her wear shoes this time.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I've heard that Kayla is wearing shoes, they are flesh colored flats so some who have seen the taping were giggling that she didn't wear shoes AGAIN. Till somebody soundly put them in their place, it was sort of funny actually. Also, they (the clip before the dancing) spend way too much time discussing the height difference and then the judges make some lame comment asking if Evan has grown and it comes out that he's wearing those high heeled ball room shoes while she's in the flats so their heights almost even out.

I've made it pretty clear that I can't stand Kayla. It's more than just the pimping, it's her and her dancing. She leaves me cold. Anyways, I will say this. I think that her not wearing heels is not knollish in the least bit and is actually how the producers/wardrobe gnomes decided to deal with the height difference.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

<-- shrugs.

Cyd never wore heels when she danced with Gene Kelly, and she still looked incredible.

I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY glad to hear they've put shoes on the girl. I'm just not feeling all these non-contemporary, barefoot dances this year! <---said in a slightly hyper Mary-type voice, sorry...

Premium Member

Early spoilers Top 8 partners

Melissa and Ade
    Janette and Evan
    Kayla and Jason
    Jeanine and Brandon

they perform 2 dances this week.

More possible early spoilers:

Laurie Ann Gibson: Choreographing a hip-hop/jazz routine to a Lady Gaga song (she was on Making the Band and has been the choreographer for P. Diddy/Bad Boy for awhile.)
    Travis Wall: Group number
    Shane Sparks: Twittered that he will be on the next show and he has something special planned.

About the couples, how are they getting spoilered so early? That list came out during the results show! I'm beginning to think that the show is purposely leaking these things out to build a buzz during the week.

Anyways, I'm not sure what to think of the rumored couples. I see some very obvious throwing under the bus going on while propping others up even more. I really wish they would just let these things be random.

+ Reply to Thread