+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: *~Partners/Dance Spoilers-Season 5~*

Premium Member

Re: *~Partners/Dance Spoilers-Season 5~*

Top 14 spoilers

Third judge is Mia Michaels

Janette & Brandon-Cha Cha choreographed by Jean Marc Generaux

Kayla & Kupono - Jazz choreographed by Sonya Tayeh (Vampire Theme)

Randi & Evan - Broadway choreographed by Tyce DiOrio

Caitlin & Jason - Pop Jazz choreographed by Brian Friedman

Jeanine & Phillip - Hip Hop choreographed by Napoleon and Tabitha

Mellisa & Ade - Pas De Deux To Romeo & Juliet

Karla & Vitolio - Quickstep choreographed by Jean Marc

FORT Fogey

It's disappointing that some get what's in their wheelhouse more than once and others still haven't gotten their specialty.

FORT Newbie

ok...vitolio is really not lucky. we already know in advance that he and karla will be leaving on thursday.

so philip gets hip hop twice with napolean and tabitha(oh no, that means he will stay for another week)
    and kayla gets jazz again....sorry i dont like her i think she seems cocky and full of herself...she's good, very good, but the judges keep on praising her like she was the goddess of dance or something. we've seen better dancers in the past season who were also great in every style (lacey, lauren, allison and the list goes on)who didnt even get that much praise and had more personality than her.

Melissa gets the Pas de Deux, why do they even pretend like the dances are randomly assigned?

I think that perceived entertainment value and viewer ratings have overshadowed any semblance of "fair competition" that may have existed in prior seasons.

wow...this is becoming blatant.

I love Melissa and Ade but this is effectively their second pas de deux (forget the supposed style of the first, but the judges called it a pas de deux). I have no doubt they could kill any genre, but let's see it!

Poor Vitolio - could the target be any larger on his back?

Karla deserved a lot better - I hope she won't go but most likely will.

Randi and Evan - yet another routine safely within their styles - please.

And goofus Phillip gets hip hop again?

OK...this show is faltering badly and becoming far too predictable and personality driven. they have taken away all pretense of randomness and replaced it with overt favoritism and embarassing pimping.

TPTB NEED to freshen up things for the next season. PLEASE consider changing partners every week (there are easy ways to make sure people don't get stuck with the same person all the time). Show us the drawing for the dances or come up with something more interesting!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;3536735;
    wow...this is becoming blatant.

I love Melissa and Ade but this is effectively their second pas de deux (forget the supposed style of the first, but the judges called it a pas de deux). I have no doubt they could kill any genre, but let's see it!

Poor Vitolio - could the target be any larger on his back?

Karla deserved a lot better - I hope she won't go but most likely will.

Randi and Evan - yet another routine safely within their styles - please.

And goofus Phillip gets hip hop again?

OK...this show is faltering badly and becoming far too predictable and personality driven. they have taken away all pretense of randomness and replaced it with overt favoritism and embarassing pimping.

TPTB NEED to freshen up things for the next season. PLEASE consider changing partners every week (there are easy ways to make sure people don't get stuck with the same person all the time). Show us the drawing for the dances or come up with something more interesting!
    They did that the 1st season but changed it because it didn't allow the contestants to develop chemistry.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

There is no choreographer listed for Melissa and Ade's ballet, so I'm really hoping it's the Prokofiev Romeo and Juliet choreography originally done for Dame Margot Fonteyn and Rudolph Nureyev (and danced by Barishnikov and Leslie Browne in The Turning Point).....

My favorite ballet pas de deux of all time....just beautiful...
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Regular

Karla/Vitolio pulling Quick Step? they both have danced 2 ballrooms so far

Philip pulling hip hop twice? The judges obviously want to keep him.

Ade/Mellisa pulling Pas De Deux twice?

and Brandon/Janette pulling Latin again?

Rigged.......that's all I can say.

Of course it's rigged and I'm fine with that because this season I'm not really pulling for anybody. So I'm for the first time ever just enjoying the dancing and the season and not fretting over the outcome. It's nice.

I'm not at all upset with Ade/Melissa getting what they did. They aren't the only ones getting favoritism so it's all balanced out. Philip has gotten hip hop how many times? Randi gets the choreographer that she is the assistant to? I think Nigel just stopped pretending that he isn't thinking about the tour and just became more up front with it all. I would rather watch some really good dancing than keep having the dancers getting stuff that is so outside their specialty that they look ridiculous.

Far as I understand certain choreographers are allowed to request the dancer they want.

On Monday morning I heard a rumor about who got what dances which is why I put Karla/Vitolio for sure in the B3. Somebody really doesn't like him, poor guy. I think he's wonderful and wish he had gotten a better shake.

+ Reply to Thread