+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jonathan Platero - SYTYCD 5

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Jonathan Platero - SYTYCD 5

Jonathan Platero

Dance Specialty: Salsa

Hometown: Sanford, FL

Currently Resides: New York, NY

Platero was a gymnast before he began dancing at age 16. He is a graduate of Seminole High School, was a World Salsa finalist in 2006-2007 and performed as a dancer and acrobat in “High School Musical.”

So You Think You Can Dance - Top 20 Finalists for Season 5 of So You Think You Can Dance Revealed! Individual Photos Added!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Jonathan Platero - SYTYCD

Is he one of the poor unfortunate souls that didn't get any face time? I don't remember much about him!

Myspace

He's a cutie!
    Last edited by bbnbama; 06-05-2009 at 11:20 PM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Goodie! A salsa dancer, I hope he does well.

I don't recall this guy either, but since he is really cute he should get lots of votes from the teen girls.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

When I read the list of names, I had no face to put with this one. I don't remember him either. Of course, we didn't see much of Neil Haskell before the show started either. I'm ready to watch!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Who is John Galt?

Re: Jonathan Platero - SYTYCD 5

He can compete with Tony Bellissimo for the eye candy vote - what a cutie pie. MMMM

I'm thinking he'll land in the bottom this week since 1) he went early and 2) he and Karla were some of the invisible ones during the auditions stage. If he does land in the bottom, I hope he doesn't get sent home. He's not someone I'm rooting for, but if he gets eliminated first, it'll be a little too reminiscent of S2 and S4, when Staislav and Jaime got eliminated (respectively) first in their seasons.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

Like Mary said, Jonathan is a better contemporary dancer than a Salsa dancer. He and Karla rocked it last Tuesday. What a beautiful number and what a beautiful couple. He and Karla do seem to get along well unlike Asuka and Vitolio where the chemistry is totally lacking.

FORT Fogey

So sorry to see Jonathon go. I thought the contemp he did last week showed real promise. I wanted to see if he could match it. Unfortunately, he seemed somewhat mediocre as a ballroom dancer, supposedly his speciality.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3530794;
    So sorry to see Jonathon go. I thought the contemp he did last week showed real promise. I wanted to see if he could match it. Unfortunately, he seemed somewhat mediocre as a ballroom dancer, supposedly his speciality.
    ITA... too bad because the contemp was very good. But he dragged Karla way down for the hip hop... nice guy but not versatile enough.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

+ Reply to Thread