+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Evan Kasprzak - SYTYCD 5

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Evan Kasprzak - SYTYCD 5

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000
    The older brother was much better. Sorry but I want him gone quickly because it irks me seeing him and knowing that we could have had a much better dancer in his place but the producers went with the "hair." I would have loved to see both brothers take this journey together. The producers missed out on that one.

I hardly think that Evan's HAIR was what propelled him to the top twenty. With the little we were shown, and the contrast in their respective styles, it's impossible to judge who was the better dancer. Maybe that kind of critique should be saved for later in the season . . . . or at least for a time when we aren't comparing apples to oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by katydyd
    I'm so glad Evan made the cut this season, I thought he was great last year ! Hopefully his brother will make it this fall. Actually, I think it's better they did it this way. I think it would be extremely difficult for them to compete against each other on the show. I kind of felt that way with Adam and his friend...forgot his name now....on Idol (I hope he'll be back too ). Besides, if they're on at the same time, they have zero chance of both of them winning. If the two compete in different season's, they each have a shot at winning their season, without having to deal with losing to their brother.

I agree! Them seem very close. It was emotional enough that they had to compete for a spot in the top twenty. This way, Ryan has a chance to come back for the fall show and impress us all over again.

By the way, I think the "friend" situation on AI was between Danny (not Adam) and his friend Jamar.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by shanny;3487018;
    I liked the older brother better, but he'll do.
    We liked his older brother best, too, but I sort of figured they'd pick the younger one. He'd better bring it, now! I hope his brother gets a great choreography or other gig out of this exposure; he was better at Broadway dancing than the actual broadway dancers we saw on the Tonys award show.

I am another who thought the older brother had more potential--Nygel even gave him credit for putting Evan into the top 20. I do like Evan also, though, and think he will do very well.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Fans of Evan's (and of Ryan's as well) have taken to calling themselves:

Kasprzaktivists

Kinda catchy!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3491523;

By the way, I think the "friend" situation on AI was between Danny (not Adam) and his friend Jamar.
    Of course! How quickly we forget.... Thanks for reminding me though, Jamar. I thought Evan did well last night, but boy there is some serious competition this year, they're just all so good!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Big fan of Evan's too...I think he'll go far!

His leaps and jumps are as light as air. He makes them look so effortless
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Not only is he adorable, but he can dance to..that was beautiful!
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

He is an amazing dancer...I think he'll be in the top three, maybe win.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

I have to say that Evan is my favorite so far coming in to the competition. He was great last night, natch. But then again he had Tyce and a character to play so he was right in his element. I hope he can stretch into the other styles.

Of the brothers I think Even is far and away the better dancer, and I am sure that Ryan knows it. Ryan is a wonderful choreographer, though, and I bet he sent Even to LA with a few "life saving" routines.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast