Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phillip Chbeeb - SYTYCD 5

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Phillip Chbeeb - SYTYCD 5

Phillip Chbeeb

Dance Specialty: Popping

Hometown: Houston, TX

Currently Resides: Los Angeles, CA

Chbeeb has had no formal dance training, but began dancing when he was 15 years old. At age 16, he founded the Marvelous Motion Studio in Houston. He is currently an engineering physics major at Loyola Marymount University.

So You Think You Can Dance - Top 20 Finalists for Season 5 of So You Think You Can Dance Revealed! Individual Photos Added!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Phillip Chbeeb - SYTYCD 5

I really like Phillip and am so happy he made the top 20 this year!

Doesn't he remind you of this guy:
    (Ronald Reagan Jr.)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Glad Phillip is back. Looking forward to seeing him dance other styles.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I love Phillip and I hope he does well, but the outfit in that picture is just ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3487009;
    I love Phillip and I hope he does well, but the outfit in that picture is just ugly.
    LOL...I totally agree...I just LOVE him!! I just hope he can conquer all the other styles too...he's got such a great personality!

Phillip and Jeanne were in my top three performances last night! I think he will be around a long time.
    Ain't Love Grand!

He's definitely going far, unless he screws up like Hok did. Hok had the fans just like Phillip does right now, but Hok wasn't that great on the SYTYCD stage. The only decent routine of his that I remember was the hummingbird one.

With that said, I like Phillip. Hopefully he does well in his future routines.

By the way, does anyone know if he and Arielle Coker (the girl he danced with in the audition stage) are dating?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3508005;
    He's definitely going far, unless he screws up like Hok did. Hok had the fans just like Phillip does right now, but Hok wasn't that great on the SYTYCD stage. The only decent routine of his that I remember was the hummingbird one.

With that said, I like Phillip. Hopefully he does well in his future routines.

By the way, does anyone know if he and Arielle Coker (the girl he danced with in the audition stage) are dating?
    Oh no, I think I cursed him! He didn't do all that well in the tango tonight. I'm sure the teenaged girls will vote their thumbs off for him, though,

I still like him somewhat, but he might be a little too overrated for my taste. And I almost never like the "too popular" people, like Twitch last year.

And never mind about the question about Arielle and he. I read into it, and it turns out that they most likely are. They're both #1 on each other's MySpaces, and they're both listed as "In a Realtionship." They make a really cute couple, IMO.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

He was not very good tonight.

Who is John Galt?

Why isn't this guy in the lowest three. He is far far worse than any of the others. He must be popular with the viewers and I can't for the life of me figure out why. His dancing talent is limited to his style, he can't act the emotional parts, and he is not at all good-looking or even cute.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast