+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kayla Radomski - SYTYCD 5

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Kayla Radomski - SYTYCD 5

While she is pretty, I don't think her picture should be in the dictionary next to the word "perfect girl". I really don't understand what the judges see in her, giving her praise week after week. . . . but then again, they did the same thing on American Idol with Adam Lambert. Still don't understand that one.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I think the praise in both cases was heaped on them because of their technical proficiency. If you can overlook Adam's over the top personality, he did what he did flawlessly. Some folks didn't care for what he did but...that's another forum. Kayla just annoys me but I can't fault her technical expertise.

FORT Fogey

She's very good at what she does, and I expect to see her in more than just dance venues...

I hope the girls' routine is amazing. Jeanine and Kayla are very capable dancers, so they should get something like Melody and Ashle got for their dance. Nothing like Katee/Courtney's horrendous broadway piece, please!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3603921;
    I absolutely agree with you. Somebody mentioned in the show thread that Kayla reminded them of Cyd Charise in that broadway routine. That was also my thoughts when I was watching her.
    I'm really late replying to your post, but....

Yes, her dancing did remind me of Cyd Charise, but I also can never get over how much I think she looks like a young Celeste Holm.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3627930;
    I hope the girls' routine is amazing. Jeanine and Kayla are very capable dancers, so they should get something like Melody and Ashle got for their dance. Nothing like Katee/Courtney's horrendous broadway piece, please!
    God, the nightmare in plaid.....
    ANYTHING is better than that trainwreck! lol
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123