+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kayla Radomski - SYTYCD 5

Re: Kayla Radomski - SYTYCD 5

While I agree that she is incredibly gifted in her own style, I really need to see her doing something like hip hop or quickstep,etc. It's hard for me right now to see if she is the star the judges seem to think she is.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

She finally got a hip-hop! And she actually danced it well, I must say.

Has anyone noticed that ever since we hit the Top10, she has been showing us more of her personality? That was one critique that some FoRTers had for her. Maybe she reads these forums...
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

I think Kayla is amazing. I think she is the star the judges think she is! I love her style. She has proven sha can do anything. I hope she makes top 5.

I'll just take the unpopular side and say that Kayla isn't all that great as the judges think she is. Hopefully, she'll be gone tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by lvmaui;3602682;
    I think Kayla is amazing. I think she is the star the judges think she is! I love her style. She has proven sha can do anything. I hope she makes top 5.
    I absolutely agree with you. Somebody mentioned in the show thread that Kayla reminded them of Cyd Charise in that broadway routine. That was also my thoughts when I was watching her.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;3603005;
    I'll just take the unpopular side and say that Kayla isn't all that great as the judges think she is. Hopefully, she'll be gone tonight.
    That's not the unpopular side. Often I've felt like I was on the unpopular side for being a fan of her's. Now it's more 50/50, where half love her and half hate her.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

I think she's a great dancer.

I don't see where the rancor directed toward her is justified.

She is NOT my favorite. I would have preferred she go home earlier than Jeanette. Though I think she is talented and deserving of the praise she gets, I think Jeanette was stronger in her versatility.

Had the judges been less gushing, I don't think she would have been so strongly disliked by viewers.

However... she's obviously got fans in the American public - she's still here.

FORT Newbie

Looks like she didn't leave before top 6! Go Kayla!

The thing about Kayla is that not only is she a great dancer, but I can see her having that Broadway presence. If she has a voice, (I forgot which judge commented on this), then she could have a stellar career. I'm talking potentially a star on Broadway. Some of these dancers are terrific, but would not be so great on Broadway, this is NOT to say that they couldn't have a great career in dance and choreography. She did a GREAT job last night in both dances.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

She's now my 2nd pick (after Evan) now that Jeanette is gone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast