+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 6/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 6/4 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I agree--Alex Wong was head and shoulders above the rest, and I was very disappointed that he wasn't able to participate in this season.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

From the little bit of him that we saw, I agree that Alex Wong was phenomenal. I hope his contract is up SOON and that he comes right back to SYTYCD. He is beautiful to watch, so I sure hope he can get on SYTYCD - he deserves to be seen by as many people as possible.

Brandon, like Danny two seasons ago, and Will last season, has that stoic demeanor that a lot of dancers have, and it gets mistaken for arrogance. What Mia did to Brandon is not unheard of. It just doesn't happen in public. If this is not a stunt to create good will towards him, Mia is being extremely unprofessional. But if berating Brandon is a stunt, it could backfire as much as pimping people. There are people already saying that they see what Mia is talking about and Brandon is arrogant. People like Brandon do not make for good television. They don't blubber and cry, and they don't play for the cameras. Their dancing speaks for itself, but it is not enough for something like this show. I bet Tony Bellissimo (Is that his real last name? Talk about creating expectations) will last longer than Brandon and a lot of others. He is cute and come across as vulnerable. The girls will love him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the top ten.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011