+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 5/21 Premiere Show Discussion

Re: 5/21 Premiere Show Discussion

I so love this show! I am so glad it's back on. I've been watching old routines on youtube because I've missed it so much lol.

I thought it funny that Mary cried with Brandon. He's a great dancer, but I wasn't moved to tears. Maybe she was just happy to see him back trying out again. Nice to see Natalie back too. I wonder if the blonde girl that tried out two years ago, but got hurt so had to leave, then tried out last year as well, but she'd just had a baby so she wasn't really back to true form, will try out again. I thought that she showed a lot of promise both years. Sorry I can't recall her name.

Anyway, looking forward to another great season!

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;3465682;
    I, too, was glad to see Natalie back, but thought her audition was not as good as the judges did. Don't know if it's just her body type or what, but her posture wasn't great and she seemed kind of limp to me. She is pretty thin - maybe she was weak from lack of food? Somebody give the girl a sandwich. Am I the only one who wasn't blown away???
    !
    I didn't notice her being extra thin .
    Anyway, no, I wasn't blown away either; I thought many of the others did much better. I didn't get all the carrying on over her at all, this year or last.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick;3467734;
    I wonder if the blonde girl that tried out two years ago, but got hurt so had to leave, then tried out last year as well, but she'd just had a baby so she wasn't really back to true form, will try out again. I thought that she showed a lot of promise both years. Sorry I can't recall her name.
    I'm thinking her name was Claire?? I remember her well - the first year she tried out she was great... last time, not so good. Not sure if she can/will put aside her mommy duties long enough to put in the effort required to get to where she needs to be for this show.
    Soooo glad to see Brandon back. I was upset he missed the cut last year - he was so much better than the guy they put in. His body was made for dancing.
    I'm also glad that during the audition phase for this show, they show fewer of the bad auditions, and more of the good auditions! The brief montages of the bad dancers are plenty for me... just show me the good dancers please!

I loved the girl that came with her grandparents....her legs go on forever! I mentioned this before but I honestly think we hear different "pitches" in sound and that is why some people are able to tolerate Mary's screams because honestly I have no idea how Nigel and the other judges can stand to be so close to those screams!
    Also...is Nigel still dating Priscilla Presley?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213