+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 6

FORT Regular

Bring Back Natalie

Any hopes that Natalie will reaudition for season 6? Can we start a new thread simply named BRING BACK NATALIE!

Natalie, if you are out there - please audition again. Show the judges your gumption. If they aren't idiots, they'll put you through to the top 20 for season 6. You have my vote!

Annika

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Bring Back Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by Annika;3486307;
    . . . . Natalie, if you are out there - please audition again.

Same goes for Ryan Kasprzak.

Please come back Ryan!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: Season 6

I didn't love Natalie this season. I hope she comes back, but for me, she has something to prove. Her dancing just wasn't good.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

I loved her audition upon rewatching, but I agree that she probably has to improve a little bit more. But her elimination was so unjustified. She did not do a horrible job at the choreography by any means. Maybe she was a little off, but she should have at least gotten the opportunity to dance for her life. Someone like Gabi, who completely bombed the hip-hop, got through even without dancing for her life. The judges probably felt that 1) she had to be completely perfect since she made it so far last season and 2) it would create a lot of drama. I'd like to think that they're just pimping her for another season (like they did with 17 yo Nathan), but I don't think so.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Fox has announced that Season 6 of SYTYCD will start on September 9 at 8pm Eastern/Pacific. It will be followed by the premiere of Glee.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

<-- agreeing 100&#37; with CrossingGuard. I never understood why she wasn't given an opportunity to dance for her life, when others did.

I have a suspicion, but it's rather ugly and so I'm not happy to share it. But I think because she's not facially as "perfect" as most of the other women who generally get through are, they might just not let her through - ever. I like her like crazy, but I notice how "different" her face is from "typical tv beauty" and I can't help but suspect.

As far as a 2nd season - BRING IT ON! I love this show and can't get enough.

That theory has come up a few times, actually. I personally don't see it, since I think Natalie is beautiful, but that's just me. I want to see her back and in the Top20 soon though.

I'm really excited for this season. I'm thinking that Nigel saved the best dancers and the best choreography for this season since this is the fall season, and he could possibly gain some new viewers with this season. It is the fall TV season after all, the time when the ratings for these shows are at it's highest. Barely anyone watches in the summer.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12