Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: So You Think You Can Dance Canada

Re: So You Think You Can Dance Canada

I'm so happy for Nico. From the first time I saw him, he was my favorite. Doesn't hurt that he's from Montreal!

Most. Predictable. Winner. Evah.

I'm not denying that Nico is very talented--I've enjoyed a good amount of his routines. But I've never warmed up to him. And not to mention that his win was totally obvious.

But yay for Allie getting top 2!

As for the other two, I'm really happy Miles made it to the top 4. He was by far the most improved dancer, and SYTYCD is a show that likes to focus on growth. And I'm ecstatic Natalli made it to the top 4. Whatdayaknow, someone who landed in the bottom 3 in the first week made it to the top 4! Natalli was a great dancer, and I'd love to see more from her.

WTF @ at them putting a segment on injuries. And WTF @ some of the routines they included. I love Allie, but did they really include her and Izaak's HH? I liked it, but it wasn't good enough to be replayed in the finale. I guess the producers wanted to please every choreographer that showed up to the final (notice how Leah had to thank every choreographer after their routines was done on stage, something Cat doesn't do).

At least they included Vincent's final scenes. I was wondering why they didn't show them!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I agree it was pretty predictable. However, I was glad it was Nico. I also really liked Allie and was glad she was top 2. I didn't really watch the entire season, but got into it more near the end. I don't really think the finale needed to be two hours long.

FORT Fan

Canada

I discovered clips from SYTYCD Canada on YouTube. The guy that won is impossibly handsome.

They could sure use Cat Deely over there, though.

I looked it up after reading the last post HUBBA HUBBA
    Now I'm sad I missed the show when it was on. He's seriously swoonworthey
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678