Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: So You Think You Can Dance Canada

Premium Member

Re: So You Think You Can Dance Canada

I have watched alot of good auditions with hardly any bad ones. The American one should do the same next time, no more SEX or his ilk on next season's show PLEASE.

Does anyone know why the show was not on at all this week? I thought it was going to be the toronto week where they go from their top city choices to the top 20. I'm hoping it has not been cancelled!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3205260;
    Does anyone know why the show was not on at all this week? I thought it was going to be the toronto week where they go from their top city choices to the top 20. I'm hoping it has not been cancelled!
    I think they were pre-empted by the Dancing With The Stars opening. They'll be back on October 1st and I can't wait! The dancing on SYTYCD is so much more exciting than Dancing with The Stars - especially this year's crop!

I would love to watch this show, but I can't find it on the internet anywhere. But I've seen clips on YouTube, and I loved Katie Lee! As the judges said, she's so funkalicious.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

The show is back tonight!!!!!!!WooHoo!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Tonight was the "Finals" in Toronto and they started things off with a bang. All the dancers arrived on stage and Leah (not sure if that's correct) told them they would be starting with hip hop and the choreographer would be one of the judges - in fact, all the choreographers for the finals will be the judges. Emmanuel Sandhu only got yeses from 3 of the judges and was disappointed. His disappointment got worse and he had a look of utter shock on his face when he didn't make the top 20!

Some of the people who did make top 20 really stood out for me - others it was as if I'd barely seen them. I felt it was great having the judges choreograph as we really got to see their capabilities and most were really helpful in teaching how to do a style. Blake McGrath was the worst as he used sounds to teach and people seemed to struggle with getting what he wanted.

I can hardly wait to see who gets paired with who. Anyone from Toronto who can provide spoilers?

Awwww man, Katie Lee didn't make it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fanatic

Tonight was the first episode with the top 20 paired off and it was really good. The set could have been from the US show it was so unchanged! Most dancers did really well, but there were only a few that blew it out of the ball park. I think there was one couple who will be the clear cut eliminee's tomorrow night. I'll try and add more in the morning. Bedtime now.

Quote Originally Posted by guide54;3214666;
    Tonight was the first episode with the top 20 paired off and it was really good. The set could have been from the US show it was so unchanged! Most dancers did really well, but there were only a few that blew it out of the ball park. I think there was one couple who will be the clear cut eliminee's tomorrow night. I'll try and add more in the morning. Bedtime now.
    ITA, there were some amazing routines and some that were "meh". It will be interesting to see how Canada votes and what the judges do with that tonight. I was surprised by the dancers ages - it seems our group is on average much older than the top 20 in the states.

I don't think we are more average, I think that the routines were more about dancing then complete performance.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast