+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AT&T Uverse TV subscribers - Check your DVR

FORT Regular

AT&T Uverse TV subscribers - Check your DVR

I was checking my scheduled shows last night, and AT&T only has the two hour performance show (the Wednesday show) for next week. The results/season finale wasn't listed. Doing a search for the show resulted only in the Wednesday performance show. According to Fox's website, the two hour season finale is on Thursday. I'll have to check again in a day or two to see if it gets listed, but I may just do a manual recording just in case.

Just a heads up.

Re: AT&T Uverse TV subscribers - Check your DVR

Thanks so much for the heads up, teetoo! You may have saved me an evening of mourning missing the most important finale of the summer.
    2003-2008.

I'm still mourning missing 1/2 of last night's performance show, and apparently it's too soon to find any of it on youtube. If anyone has a link to a site where I might find it, please PM it. Thanks.

FORT Regular

So I just checked, and still no finale show showing up. I created a manual recording and come to find out that here in Chicago, there's a Chicago Bears pre-season game airing instead of the finale at that time. The taped finale is airing at 11pm-1am CST. I guess I'll have to avoid the forum until I can watch the taped showing so I don't spoil anything.

FORT Regular

FYI - The Bears are playing the Chiefs, so those in the Kansas City viewing area might have a taped delay as well. Check your tv schedules.

+ Reply to Thread