+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 7/17 Results Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 7/17 Results Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

aname2 - you know they switch partners every week, right? Katie is not Will's new partner ... she was just his partner last week.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3139689;
    aname2 - you know they switch partners every week, right? Katie is not Will's new partner ... she was just his partner last week.
    Yes I do know that, but didn't state it clearly. Will did much better with a "different" partner. Katee is terrific and they were great together. But, it will interesting to see who Will pulls this week. My guess - Katee with do well with whoever she picks and Will - we'll find out if it was Jessica or just a bad partnership that was pulling him down (like the judges seem to think).

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Here's hoping Will is partnered with Comfort, and gets the Quickstep and the Argentinean Tango.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3139851;
    Here's hoping Will is partnered with Comfort, and gets the Quickstep and the Argentinean Tango.

That would be perfect!!

Premium Member

I am so tired of Will and his constant pimping by the judges, I want him gone.

Quote Originally Posted by BaseballMomof4;3139474;
    I don't understand why everyone is so into Lil C as a judge. Yes, he kept his critiques even keeled an unemotional, but the man needs a thesaurus. The words he chooses are incorrect in the context in which he uses them! Not sure what he is trying to accomplish, but his fifty cent words only make him look less intelligent when he uses them improperly.
    I know what you are saying, but his intent is to give constructive criticism and you can always figure out what he means by his comments even when he doesn't say it just right. For me it was as much the contrast between his critique and that of the other two. Mary with her screeching and unhelpful comments and Nigel with his agendas and inappropriate (dirty old man) comments.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3139928;
    I am so tired of Will and his constant pimping by the judges, I want him gone.
    Amen, although I think the quickstep and a jive with lots of lifts would be more deadly. Ribcrackingly bad for whoever is partnered with Will.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm thinking more along the lines of a reverse kick between the legs gone horribly wrong during the Argentinean Tango.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3139940;
    I know what you are saying, but his intent is to give constructive criticism and you can always figure out what he means by his comments even when he doesn't say it just right. For me it was as much the contrast between his critique and that of the other two. Mary with her screeching and unhelpful comments and Nigel with his agendas and inappropriate (dirty old man) comments.
    I do appreciate his commentary, all I am saying is that when he uses words improperly, it takes away from what he just said. I find myself spending more time wondering why he doesn't stick to words he knows than I do what he just said. It's distracting.

FORT Fan

The jusdges have an obvious agenda to push Will as far in the competition as possible. Unfortunately, now that the fans are making the decisions, their plan may backfire on them. While Will is a wonderful dancer, I am sick of hearing about him and Debbie Allen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213