Poll: Who will win ‘So You Think You Can Dance 4’? **Please vote here!**

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *FINAL 10* Who will win SYTYCD 4’? - Please vote here!

Re: Who will win ‘So You Think You Can Dance 4’? **Please vote here!**

OK, folks - I get the Katee love and the Will love ... but what in the world's going on with Joshua getting more votes than Chelsea? Will one of your Joshua-pickers tell me what he's shown you, so I can watch for it tonight? I see him as hands-down the weakest guy left.

And Chelsea's freaking amazing.

Joshua, Hmm there is something about the intensity and the honesty of his dancing that transcends the lower level of technique. What you like about Chelsie, in my opinion, is her beauty and long legs, coupled with flexibility. Her technique isn't stellar. Katee has her beat for technique. Will is a also nice to look at and has good technique, but his dancing is not as emotional or raw.

When I saw Joshua's audition it was clear then that he had way more training than just a hip hop/popper dancer. It's just a preference I guess. Maybe, from my perspective, Chelsie is an awesome partner, but not a stand out soloist. Joshua's audition was very, very good. When Chelsie and Joshua do solos this week it will be interesting to see how their solos are perceived.

I guess it is much like Danny from last year. Hands down his technique was the best, but that couldn't trump personality.
    Last edited by skyhigh79; 07-16-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: realized everyone does solos this week
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Newbie

mbcrowder -- If the competition were only about having great technique, we would only have contemporary dancers competing. Personally, I'm shocked that so many people think Joshua is one of the worst dancers left! I absolutely adore him -- he has the whole package, both personality and talent, plus I agree it is about time a hip-hopper wins. I don't care that he isn't trained in "technique" the way contemporary dancers are. He is a natural talent and picks up anything given to him. Katee did not carry him in the bollywood routine, or in the latin dance they did, or in the broadway, or in their opening hip hop number. He shined in all of those dances (and for me, out-shined Katee up until the Mia contemporary piece). Katee was better in the contemporary piece, but even there he held his own and I liked watching him.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Personally, I would love for it to be Mark. But I don’t think that will happen unless his solo tonight wins him a lot more fans, like it won me over during auditions. I think Will will be the winner this year. The pimping from the judges will work for him just as it did for Sabra last year.

I fully admit Joshua has been better than I expected, and I don't think he's worse than anyone who has left the competition ... I just see him as worse than those who are left. He's very stompy, even when he's supposed to be graceful.

On Chelsea - the cuteness helps, but it's her ability to be totally in character and give everything to every dance that has won me over. Don't get me wrong, I get why most people have Katee up there - she's great too. I just like Chelsea's dances better. Katee's only MINOR flaw for me is that her facial expressions (usually a grin) doesn't change much - it's the same grin all the time and I don't see the passionate expression from her at all. Her dancing? Fabulous - no question. I had Katee ahead of Chelsea until the Bleeding Love routine, where Chelsea won me over.

It's funny how I thought Katee was going to be eliminated the first show, because of the way they edited her. I thought she was a great dancer and thought the mind games they were playing were ridiculous but damaging. Thankfully, her dancing has spoken for itself and surprisingly she is now one of the favorites.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

I can't believe no one has said Will. If he gets a new partner, he could go all the way. I def think Katee is the best girl.

FORT Newbie

I'm rooting for Joshua all the way ! I think skyhigh and KirstenSienna explained it best : he's the full package (and he even out-shined Katee in a lot of their routines) ! He's got the personnality and the technique, plus it's time a hip-hop dancer wins this show ! I understand you don't like him, but I really don't get how you don't understand why some people are liking him !?

Ps : Chelsie spells her name with an "ie" at the end, not an "ea"

FORT Fan

Katee

I think Will will win, but I wish Mark would win. There is something about his oddness that really appeals to me. Techinically I think Will and Katee are the best with Chelsea close behind. Josh has really disappointed me, I had him pegged as a frontrunner, but not anymore. I would be happy with Will, Mark, Twitch, Katee or Chelsea winning.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast