+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: SYTYCD Tour

Re: SYTYCD Tour

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3206996;
    JLuvs, have you gone to any other shows in the past? If so, how does this season's tour compare to the past ones?

This was my first one, and I loved it. I just wish that I didn't spend so much time focusing on my camera. And I wish I had known about the Meet & Greet. It would have been awesome to meet everyone.
    I went season 2 to support my home town boy Benji. I think the tour for season 2 had a much better selection of dances. However, I had much better seats for this concert, so I will take the good with the "bad".

My camera was going 24/7 if Mark or Gev was on the stage...other than that I tried to enjoy it. Gev had the audience in the palm of his hand during his solo and I wish that it could have gone longer.

As for the meet and greet it is nothing official but as long as the people waiting near the busses behind the barricades behave themselves they normally come out and sign things. A few people in our area got warnings. Sadly I didn't get pictures with the dancers, but that is okay. I wanted to make sure that little kids who couldn't really push their way in got their chance. All of them were very nice and most of them got their digital cameras and taped us when they were done as we were a little wild
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Here comes a few pictures. I will try and include one from each dance and one from each solo.

Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

-Bono

-Bono

-Bono

FORT Newbie

Forgive me if this was answerred already but I skimmed the thread and didn't see it. How long is the show and how long after it ends did it take them to come out to the buses. I'm going to the show in Newark on Thurs. CAN'T WAIT!!

Quote Originally Posted by ransomedheart;3227319;
    Forgive me if this was answerred already but I skimmed the thread and didn't see it. How long is the show and how long after it ends did it take them to come out to the buses. I'm going to the show in Newark on Thurs. CAN'T WAIT!!
    I can't remember how long the show is, but I believe I waited for about an hour and a half before anyone came out for autographs.
    -Bono

They came out for Autographs?!!? AHHHHH!!!

We drove 6 hours to see the show in Manchester NH
    slept in our van and drove 6 hours back, and we could have had AUTOGRAPHS!?

dang dang dang. Ahh well, we didn't have anything for them TO Aurtograph.
    But I sure would have liked a photo with a few of them

Oh, and the show for us started at 7:30 and was almost 10:30 when we left.
    So nearly 3 hours, but it had an intermission.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456