+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Pairings

New Pairings

With the assumption that we go to new pairings this week, who do you EXPECT to see paired together ... and who would you LIKE to see together? And why?

My expectation:

Will and Chelsea (best guy, best girl - how good could they be together?)
    Joshua and Jessiker (the other side of that coin)
    Twitch and Katee
    Mark and Courtney
    Gev and Kherington

My wants:
    I'd love to see Chelsea and Will together (as above). I'd love to see Katee and Mark together - to see if either of them are either better or worse with a new partner who is considered very good. IOW - Will Katee improve in getting a better partner? Will Mark be as good with Katee? I think the comparisons could be revealing in both directions. I just hope Courtney doesn't get paired with Joshua - I see him as the weakest guy left - and I think Courtney is just starting to show her stuff, so I wonder how Courtney will do with another partner ... and hope she's not brought down a level by it.

Re: New Pairings

I think a Gev/Kherington will be disastrous. She'll tower over him. Courtney and Mark will be smoking. I think Will and Katee would be interesting. I think she would out dance him, but maybe not. I think Twitch will suffer regardless of who he is paired with, but especially if he is paired with Jessica.

I think a Mark/Courtney would be the matchup I'd be most interested in seeing. Although I'd miss the current Gev/Courtney couple. They really fit together well.
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Fogey

I'd like to see Will-Kherington and Twitch-Chelsea
    I agree Mark-Courtney would be hot. Gev-Katee might be interesting, see if he can step it up to her, and Josh-Jessica, let him show if he can be great with a so-so partner...

Nooo... I can't see my Mark dancing with anyone but Chelsie! They go so well together. So... next week I'd like to see:

Mark & Chelsie (yes they will draw each other again, I don't care!)
    Twitch & Courtney
    Gev & Katee
    Will & Kherington
    Joshua & Jessica

I'm just wondering - how tall are Joshua and Jessica? In my mind Jessica would be taller than Josh, but I'm not sure. If that's the case then Joshua/Courtney and Twitch/Jessica would be better.
    2003-2008.

Pairings I DON'T need to see ... GevIngton and TwitchIca. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

FORT Fan

I hope Joshua doesn't get Jessica because either Jessica will be yelled at by the judges or the couple itself will be disastrous. And I hope Katee doesn't get Will because I think the judges see that Will can do no wrong, so if their dance is bad, the blame will automatically be on KAtee

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3125181;
    With the assumption that we go to new pairings this week, who do you EXPECT to see paired together ... and who would you LIKE to see together? And why?

My expectation:

Will and Chelsea (best guy, best girl - how good could they be together?)
    Joshua and Jessiker (the other side of that coin)
    Twitch and Katee
    Mark and Courtney
    Gev and Kherington

My wants:
    I'd love to see Chelsea and Will together (as above). I'd love to see Katee and Mark together - to see if either of them are either better or worse with a new partner who is considered very good. IOW - Will Katee improve in getting a better partner? Will Mark be as good with Katee? I think the comparisons could be revealing in both directions. I just hope Courtney doesn't get paired with Joshua - I see him as the weakest guy left - and I think Courtney is just starting to show her stuff, so I wonder how Courtney will do with another partner ... and hope she's not brought down a level by it.
    I love that we can all have our own opinions! I see Katee as being the best girl...and although technically good (no question), I do not see Will as the top guy. So, in that vein, I would love to see Mark and Katee since I do think of both of them as the top dancers!

The other pairings I'd like to see are:
    Twitch/Chelsie
    Gev/Jessica
    Joshua/Courtney (I actually think Joshua is terrific!)
    Will/Kherington

Are the new pairings assigned by the judges/producers? Or are they randomly drawn out of a hat? (this is my first season of watching SYTYCD so I still don't know how everything works)
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Fan

They are drawn randomly out of a hat

I contend that they are drawn "randomly" out of a hat, as opposed to just being drawn randomly out of a hat, if you know what I'm saying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast