+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 7/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Chelsie and Mark: These two dance like they've been dancing together all of their lives! Adorable!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Premium Member

Comfort and Thayne-Contemporary choregraphed by Mandy Moore.

Premium Member

Comfort and Thayne-Contemporary-wasn't in love with this piece-Comfort brought the routine down, feel sorry for Thayne because she just screwed him out of the top ten

I 100% agree with Nigel. I was thinking the exact same thing. The choreography was beautiful, but they had zero chemistry. I'm sorry, because I think they were much better last week.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Comfort and Thayne: Comfort and that crappy shoulder; unfortunately, once you dislocate a joint, it's not uncommon to have repeat dislocations. I thought Thayne did a good job on this routine, but I think most of it was done to her by Thayne. I still say Comfort could benefit from more classes to make her more well rounded. I think she has a lot of potential that can be developed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Thayne has the technique and movement that Mia complained about in Mark. But he doesn't have the acting and commitment to character that that Mark brings. He has so much great dancing going on, but I never quite believe him in the story that the choreographers create. It really pains me to see him in the bottom three week after week because I love watching him dance. This is not an easy fix; I don't think he's going to break through this barrier during the course of the show. But with a lot of acting training he can get better.

Premium Member

Jessica and Will-doing Quickstep (oh no ) Choregraphed by Tony Meredith.

Premium Member

Will and Jessica-Quickstep except for the flips at the beginning by Will this routine was a trainwreck

FORT Fogey

Jessica and Will - what's with the twist in the middle of the quick step?

Premium Member

ok Mia is a witch, she said Will is tired of carrying Jessica, of course Will disagrees, but dang it Mia lay off already, we know who you favour

+ Reply to Thread