+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Dance Routines - Season 4

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Re: Favorite Dance Routines - Season 4

BOLLYWOOD!!!

I thought the Garden of Eden routine was okay... but would have been better with someone other than Jessica in the female role... Sabra definitely would have done it justice.

DEFINITELY the Bollywood, that was simply incredible!

Goes right up there with the Bleeding Love routine.

Also REALLY enjoyed Courtney and Gev's cha cha - choreographed by Pasha and Anya (she looked awful... what happened to her?!!). Gev will never be a hunky russian, but he's growing on me.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

This just shows how stale the contemporary/jazz/and even hip hop routines are getting. Ballroom also.

The show NEEDS world dance mixed in regularly! We do NOT need to see endless interpretations of the viennese waltz and countless mishmashes of jazz and contemp. Enough already!

Give me some cuban, some clogging, something from asia, c'mon guys!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

This was a great week for Chelsie & Mark! Loved their Tyce Diorio Broadway routine and their Alex Da Silva Salsa. Muy caliente indeed!

I've read that some of y'all didn't like the Garden of Eden piece... but I did. I was totally drawn in - mesmerized, really - by the whole routine, from start to finish. It's not my favorite routine out of all the seasons, but it's definitely one of the top five. That's surprising to me because I haven't really liked either Will or Jessica throughout the competition (boy, the judges sure didn't hide their dislike for Jess this week, huh!) I can only imagine how it would've been with Danny or Travis with Sabra or Allison... that would've been spectacular!!

Mandy Moore's "lost in the jungle" jazz routine for Courtney & Gev was really fun as well. I'm glad they doubled up on dances these last two weeks!
    2003-2008.

Picking this season's favorite routines is easy: Virtually every single one that was done by Katee and Joshua is at the top of my list!

And just to prove I'm not totally one-sided, M & C's "Bleeding Love" is right up there too.
    Love lives forever <3

My favs so far are:

Mark & Chelsie: Hip Hop (Bleeding Love)
    Joshua & Katee: Hip Hop (No Air)
    Gev & Courtney: Rumba
    Thayne & Chelsea: Cha Cha

Loved, loved, loved Bollywood. Also really liked Mark and Chelsie "Bleeding Love", and Josh and Katee "No Air". I enjoyed Twichington's Krump last week, which I don't usually like too much. Oh. And uh, pretty much any of the dances where Will goes shirtless are right up there, too

ETA: Almost forgot. I really enjoyed the dance that was choreographed for the guy's daughter that Twitchington did. I thought it was just beautiful, smile and all!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Bollywood, anything Mia has done, and that Bleeding Love routine.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker;3125354;
    Picking this season's favorite routines is easy: Virtually every single one that was done by Katee and Joshua is at the top of my list!

And just to prove I'm not totally one-sided, M & C's "Bleeding Love" is right up there too.
    Same here, I totally agree ! I also liked M & C's tango (on week 2 I think).

FORT Fan

Another vote for Bollywood and more world dance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast