+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 6/26 Show DiscussionThread**SPOILERS**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 6/26 Show DiscussionThread**SPOILERS**

I thought Chelsea should have gone home last week, so, I'm not surprised to see her go this week. I really think Chris got the short end based on his dance tonight, but, overall, Thayne has performed better over the course of the season.

This morning I saw Thayne, Chris, Matt, Kourtni, Chelsea and Comfort going home over the next three weeks regardless of the order. Tonight two of them went. Next week two more will go.

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;3083457;
    Did anyone else get a bratty vibe off Chelsie when she was backstage with Mark? It was off-putting and if she was joking with him, it just seemed too much. I see the other couples really bonding, so Chelsie's attitude seems off in some way. Can't quite figure it out. Luckily their routines don't seem to be suffering.
    I wouldn't call it a bratty vibe, but I thought it was unusual that they kept their arms/hands to themselves as during most of their critiques by the judges. Most of the couples had their arms around each other, but not them. Even on the results show, they weren't too "huggy." They're still one of my favorite couples, though. I do hope they have more chemistry off the stage as well as on stage.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RubyPhoenix;3083497;
    Chelsie and Mark were just staying in their characters from the dance routine they did. She didn't come off bratty at all to me, she was just playing the role of a jilted woman when her man doesn't have time for her to get some laughs with Mark. During other times, Chelsie and Mark just gives me the playful love/hate relationship of a brother and sister. I adore them, and I think that they will go far in this competition.
    Yes they were and I thought it was cute and playful! I do notice that they are the least affectionate with each other during judging.

I think it was the correct choice in letting Chelsea go. The first dance Mary put her on that stupid train of hers, the second she moved her to the caboose and kicked her off the train for her third and final performance. So basically she had only one good dance.

Chelsea's personality seemed forced and Comfort has a better performance record and good acting ability. I do have a bias toward hip hop so I am delighted she stayed. I would lilke to see Comfort paired with a better partner than Thayne.

Odd choice of songs for Jordan to lip sync. Why not choose one with less studio tweaking so it wasn't so painfully obvious?

I adore Cat and her style. Loved the dress, loved it.

Kourtni's mother should be in the bottom 3 for spelling her daughters name like that.

hmmm, I DID wonder if Chelsie's attitude was part of the role they had been playing, but it seemed overkill. No matter! They're one of my favorites and if that dynamic is working and letting them produce numbers like "Bleeding Love", I'm happy!! It certainly is better than an artificial "romance" ala Benji/Donyelle!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Regular

Comfort should have gone home instead of Chelsea

That whole faked romance to get votes drove me NUTS with Benji/Donyelle and tainted my ability to like and support them. I found her attitude at first off-putting (Chelsie) till I realized she was goofing around and then it was funny.

Comfort have gone home, once again I don't agree with the judges decision. I think we will see Comfort being saved every week till the top 10 and then the first one voted off when America gets a voice.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3083483;
    The opening group number was predictably Mia Wierd. Comfort's part was especially disturbing.
    I agree. I normally like "weird" - for example I loved Mia's "Tim Burton wedding" number and the zombie group number that Wade did in a previous season. However, there was something beyond that in this piece. Disturbing seems like a strong word, but it really felt accurate to me in this case. Maybe that is what Mia was going for...

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3083933;
    Comfort have gone home, once again I don't agree with the judges decision. I think we will see Comfort being saved every week till the top 10 and then the first one voted off when America gets a voice.
    Yeah, Comfort the beauty pageant gangsta popper. Someone please chop off that hideous straggly hair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789